188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples
🏆 best competition topics & examples, 👍 good essay competition topics, ⭐ most interesting essay writing competition topics, 💡 simple & easy topics about competition, 📝 current topics for essay on competition.
- The Effects of Quality Management on the Local and Global Competition This is very important both in the local and global market as the ranking and dependability of an organization rely on the perceptions of its consumers.
- Competition Advantages for Producers and Consumers Three articles on the topic of competition will be used to define the boundaries discussion and they all have been chosen because of their relevance to the argument that competition brings about great benefits to […]
- Perfect Competition The high number of oil distributers shows that the market is free for any firm to enter while at the same time, is free to exit.
- Monopolistic Competition It is important to understand the nature of competition and the competition that exists within the marketplace for the sake of businessmen and consumers.
- Role of Advertising in Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly Advertising The goal of product differentiation and advertising in monopolistic competition is to make sure the the market is under control, and as a result, charge a higher price.
- Monopolistic Competition as a Market Structure However, due to the fact that each of the firms has a slightly unique product compared to the rest of the firms, then each firm has a specific consumer and hence each of the firms […]
- Competition for Status and Power Between Physicians In consideration of the Hurricane Katrina, at the Gulf States of Louisiana and Mississippi, the natural disaster with magnificent damages left thousands in need of medical assistance and in conditions where the government of the […]
- Pure Competition vs. Monopolistic Competition Number of participants firms In a pure competitive market structure, the buyer does not have any effect on the price level of goods in the market.
- Competition in Economics Because of the differing levels of competition in the market, different market structures emerge with varying effects in the market. A supplier will generate the quantity that capitalizes on the profit of the company; this […]
- The Concept of Competition on the Market On the other hand, when a near monopoly appears in the market, it is often the laws of competition that will intervene in order to let an organization know that there are certain advantages to […]
- Baskin-Robbins Competition The leader of the international ice-cream market, Baskin-Robbins is faced with numerous challenges. The premium ice-cream sector is growing, too: in the United States alone, dozens of ice-cream producers are trying to beat Baskin-Robbins and […]
- Cournot Competition as an Economic Model Today, Cournot competition model is usually used in cases whereby businesses desire to maximize profits founded on the intensity of output
- Strategies and Competition in the Marketing Environment They should take initiatives to reappraise their expectations and the role of marketing in a digital and networked marketplace. Marketing techniques should identify how to attack the competition and the value of emphasizing value.
- High Skies Competition: Etihad Airways & Emirates Airlines To investigate the defining elements and the implications of the rivalry between the Etihad Airways and the Emirates Airlines To determine the long term prospects of the two airlines in relation to their existing marketing […]
- Apple Company’s Competition Consequently, the penetration of computer in the day-to-day life of individual customers and businesses has led to the gadget becoming a necessity and more of a commodity product.
- Competition in the Golf Equipment industry For instance, he examined the bargaining power of customers and the threat of the entrance of new entrants into the market.
- Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony Competition Companies dealing in technology products engage in product-orientation approach to attract more customers than the other players in the market. The focus on younger generation customers who form the bulk of the customers contributed to […]
- Healthcare Marketing: The Effective Company’s Performance and Competition Within the Industry The differences which can be determined in relation to food production marketing and health care marketing are affected by the challenges of the health care industry.
- Economic analysis and competition in oligopolistic firms Economic analysis comes in handy to explain the influences of various companies in the oligopoly especially in the view of the fact that the other companies in competition are fully aware of their rivals’ market […]
- Competition in an Oligopolistic Market It is therefore of, essence, that oligopolistic firms set policies and competitive strategies that are beneficial to both the firms and their consumers.
- Cooperation Versus Competition Approach in Learning and Evaluation of Student Achievement Cooperative learning is the instructional utilization of group dynamics in the learning process, which enable the learners to work together in the effort of enhancing their own benefits as well as that of other students […]
- Production, Competition and Globalization Indeed, our firm has taken in to consideration this aspect in its bid to produce micro cameras that will revolutionize the way security is perceived in the world. This is bound to reduce the price […]
- Healthcare Organizations Consolidation Strategies and Competition This could be caused by lack of efficient resources by the management or due to lack of a common market for the core business and the product line.
- EU Competition Policy and its Impact The policy is facilitated by European Court of Justice and Directorate-General for Competition which is the part of the European Commission.
- Oligopolies and Monopolistic Competition The consumer segment is involved in selling its products while the industrial segment is involved in the production. It is however notable that the two companies that would be involved in the acquisition is McCormick […]
- Foreign Direct Investment and Global Competition There has being a rise in need for economies to attract foreign direct investment and this has led to an increase in global competition among the economies. The extent to which countries engage in global […]
- Competition in the Movie Rental Industry in 2008 The five forces analysis of the rental movie industry shows that threats: Substitutes- high Competitive rivalry- high Threat of new entry- low Buyer power- medium Supplier power- low In the rental movie industry, substitutes […]
- Cruise Competition in Tourism Industry Another reason why cruise industry has become more competitive is the entry of many ships in the provision of services to their customers.
- Microsoft Company and Competition Law Events and Arguments The government’s arguments were that Microsoft had engaged in a number of anticompetitive acts to remain a dominant player in the Operating System business. The Microsoft’s main argument was that it did […]
- Market Growth and Competition The analysis further indicates that Turkey’s domestic market was the most favorable compared to the rest of the market destinations for the product.
- How BAA can be affected by Competition Commission Decision to Sell Two Airports The effects of regulation most certainly interfere with business activities, and this interference has the potential to benefit some segments of the population and harm others including the whole industry, individual players, and the market.
- Pepsi and Coke Competition The degree of rivalry in the carbonated soft industry is highlighted by two major brands: Pepsi and Coke. In the past decade, Pepsi and Coke have entered into the bottled water market.
- Market Structures: Monopolistic Competition According to Mankiw, a monopolistic competition market structure is characterized by the presence of numerous small firms, each being relatively small in comparison to the overall market size.
- Competition in the service industry Consequently, the availability of cash, the viability of the market, improvement in the production technology, and the fact that firms can enter and exit a market freely has greatly increased the number of players within […]
- An Analysis on Market Growth Rate & Competition in Juice Industry The market growth rate in juice industry has gone up to 68% with very high competition amongst the companies. The market have reached to maturity level yet the market growth rate is 42% with high […]
- Financial Economics: Banks competition in the UK However, it is also important to note the sector’s significance to the UK economy. In addition, this has made it increasingly difficult for new entrants to gain recognition in the industry.
- Market Failure: Failure in Competition Market failure arises in a situation where the outcomes that the market produces are not efficient in meeting the consumers’ needs.
- Important Management Practices in Service Competition This new approach of conducting business in the global economy has necessitated researchers and other theorists to give special attention to the managerial practices, techniques, and knowledge that can effectively be used to create an […]
- Price Discrimination and Monopolistic Competition According to Varian, the competitive market is characterised by a large number of firms that deal identical products and this aspect limits a firm’s ability to exploit the consumers by selling the product at a […]
- Competition in the Golf Equipment in 2009 Although the game of golf developed rapidly and became an important part of the American life between1950s and 2000s, it is worth noting that the nature, strength and performance of the national economy have been […]
- Post-keynesian and Austrian Criticisms of the Standard Neoclassical View of Competition They also say that generally the equilibrium is not competition; the Austrians school of economic thought from time to time confuses the two unlike the other schools of economic thoughts.
- Service Marketing: Online Shopping Competition Their website allows customers to register with them and be able to do their shopping from the comfort of their homes.
- Market Competition and Its Strategies Definition of Competiveness This is a concept which is used to refer to the ability of a business enterprise to supply or sale its goods or services in a given market within a given period […]
- Competition in the Market 2 The presence of competition in the market will ensure that there is efficiency as competitive markets equate the marginal cost to the average cost of goods that are brought to the market.
- Competition in the Australian market for groceries An integral hallmark of the perfectly competitive market model is the fact that it is made up of a large number of buyers and sellers who do not have the individual ability to initiate any […]
- Branding British Tomatoes: Responding To New Foreign Competition Threats I suggested to the group that Tomatoes have a lot of benefits and the advertising will seek to adopt a message that will summarize all these benefits in simple and short message.
- Competition Promotion in China The growing economy and the access to the markets in America has been part of socialism. This is from the foreign money it earns from the export of the products manufactured in the country.
- Using Information in Human Resources: Global Competition for Prominence and Performance The questionnaire allows the researcher an opportunity to adjust the questionnaire to suit the research and the objectives of the research.
- Joint Ventures and Competition: Guiding Laws and Regulations One of the factors that contributed to the profitability relates to the high rate at which firms’ in the industry are incorporating the concept of mergers and joint ventures.
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission According to the Commonwealth Competition and Consumer Act of 2010, a person is accorded the right to file for a complaint if he or she had obtained service or good as a consumer provided that […]
- The History of Print Media and its Competition with the Internet Print media remain one of the areas within the media industry that have undergone considerable suffering due to the emergence of the internet.
- Competition in Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks & Vitamin Enhanced Beverage The major strategy of the beverage companies has been to diversify and make enormous extension of their brands in the market.
- Transforming the Economy to Address Climate Change and Global Resource Competition The test to such policies on climate change and global resource competition is the integration of set goals with American economic strategies and traditional energy policies.
- Non-Price Competition in Monopoly and Oligopoly As such, it is overbearing that the digital company apply the unsurpassed strategies for the notebook in an effort of maximizing its revenue as well as enjoying pure monopoly.
- Chanel Cosmetics Competition Analysis The management of this firm has been keen on adopting new market trends, which has ensured that the firm remains relevant in this industry.
- Competition Strategy: Tool for International and Strategic Marketing In this case, ‘Teejays’ should have a profile detailing the size of the market, the competitors that operate within that market and the stage of growth the market is currently experiencing.
- IKEA and Market Competition The document also includes the responsibility of the organization to improve continually on the policies that are related to workplace safety.
- Boeing and Airbus Competition With the background that includes the visions of the two companies, the paper seeks account for the difference in the visions, analyse the events of competition between the two companies, give an analysis of the […]
- Monopolistic Competition of Smart Phones In the flurry of the responses that followed, there was concern whether the smart phone market was becoming monopolistic. This was a clear indication that the competition in the smart phone market was becoming monopolistic.
- Big Box Store Competition The level of competition in the warehouse and wholesale club has grown steadily within the past one decade. Sam’s Club and Costco should embrace the power of corporate social responsibility in order to support many […]
- Microeconomics: Competition and Monopoly The following is a review of an example of an organisation in Maryland operating in a pure competition market and one in a pure monopoly market.
- Twitter and Social Media Competition In the start of the year, many of the important investors like Borthwick reduced down their investment ratios by 52%. Another reason of preference of Facebook over Twitter is the design and structure of the […]
- Amazon and Aldi’s Market Positions Gender and sex are some of the factors that influence the strategies of the two grocery stores in an effort to dominate the market.
- Competition in the Airline Business These include the nature of the project, the activities involved, project duration, the expected outcome, the project value, and the nature of the project network.
- Wal-Mart and Amazon Competition The company’s new e-commerce strategy will make it easier to communicate and deliver its products to its customers. Amazon has a long way to go before it can successfully deliver products and services to its […]
- Microsoft and Netscape Competition Microsoft and AOL Deal The strategies put in place in the negotiations between AOL and Netscape were initially ineffective. Microsoft was unable to provide a match against Netscape in the bit of the deal with […]
- Competition and Oligopolistic Behaviors in the Airlines Industry When the firm increased the price from P1 and others did not follow, the demand was D1, meaning that the price was kinked at P1 and the firm faced a more elastic demand than its […]
- Travel Industry Environment and Competition Based on the results of the research, a company may develop a list of needed resources that are necessary for the success of chosen strategy.
- McDonald’s Company’s Strategy and Competition He adds that the company’s main competitors, the Burger Kings and Wendy’s, have taken a large share of the company’s markets and are doing well, despite the hard economic challenges.
- International Management: Airbus and Japan Airlines Competition In the recent past, the airline industry has been affected by a reduction in demand and the sharp increase of fuel prices. All these factors confirm that the move will lead to a growth in […]
- Energy Drink Competition Analysis The short product life cycle in this industry requires an effective research and development strategy to ensure that new products are availed to the market at the opportune time.
- Competition at the Workplace An examination of the case study reveals that Wallace JD’s objective is to obtain employment in a company that will enable him to develop his career.
- Fast Food War in Singapore: The Stiff Competition and Fight for Customers In this case, the market conditions will allow the firm to choose product attributes that counter the products of their competitors.
- Monopolies or Competition – The Airlines Industry Consequently, it would be important to insert foreign exchange clauses in the repayment agreement to ensure that deficits are catered for by the subsidiary and hence avoid a situation where the profitability, cash flow, and […]
- World History: Is Competition Good? Proponents of competition assert that throughout history, the growth and development of human societies has always been a factor of competition.
- The United Parcel Service’ Imperfect Competition Currently, the company operates in over 200 nations in the world, and it has harnessed the largest market share in the global market.
- Competition Authorities Role in the UK Correcting Market Competition in any sector of the economy is beneficial both to the consumer and to the government. Other practices that lead to the unfair competition are when companies agree to limit their production to cause […]
- Japanese Symbolic Competition in Consumption This, aptly put, dictates that the consumption of the given product is influenced by the symbol attached to it, and the value appended is directly proportional to its symbol in society, such is regarded as […]
- Balance of Trade: Global Markets and Competition Balance of trade is a measure of a nation’s monetary value of imports and exports within a specified period of time.
- Workplace Creativity: Collaboration and Competition Effects As a way of trying to be given these ranks, one can try to bring in creativity to make their work appear superior to that of the other workmates.
- Competition in the Society: Positive and Negative Effects Diversity is one of positive effects of competition on the society. Competition that fails to satisfy the needs of consumers and entire society fosters negative human aspects.
- The La Fitness Centre: Competition Effects on Performance The La Fitness Centre is one of the renowned fitness centres in the Hatfield region. RO4: To purchase and modify the facilities to enable the La Fitness Centre to be competitive in the market.
- The US Competition and Antitrust Policy According to Whinston, the second of the half of the 19th century was characterized by major developments that significantly transformed the manufacturing industries in the U.S.
- Economics: Foreign Firms and Domestic Competition Some of the factors include the structure of ownership of the foreign companies, the geographical distances, and the capabilities of the firms.
- Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, Joie, Zara: Competition Comparative analysis shows that the style exhibited by Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, and Joie is a close arrangement of products with minimal spacing in stores, while Zara displays products with extensive spacing.
- UK Employment, Competition and Consumer Protection Laws For example, the transformation in the scope and content of business law has made it possible for both the employees and the employers to benefit from legal protection.
- Marketing: Competition, Positioning and Market Mixing In other words, key questions that should be addressed by competition analysis include: “who are the customers of the company; who are the competitors of the company; what the unique selling proposition; how old are […]
- Competition: Blue Ocean Strategy and Five Forces Model It is called Five Forces model and it states that businesses should ensure they are ahead of the game in order to defeat their competitors.
- College Students’ Challenges: Prices and Competition The most common challenges the students face nowadays are the high prices for college education and the high competitiveness in the college community.
- Energy Infrastructure and Competition in Europe To balance out the lack of competition in Europe’s energy market, there is a need to liberalize the energy industry in the region by ensuring equal access to the energy infrastructure.
- Weight Watchers International Inc.’s Competition The founder of the company stressed that “love, information, companionship, and commiseration of fellow overweight individuals were the key components.for the effective formula.to succeed at weight loss”.
- The Competition Law in the UAE It is possible to consider major dos and do nots of the right competition practices to understand the benefits of the implementation of the Competition Law in the UAE.
- Globalization and Increasing Competition in the World When we look at some of the businesses in the world that are on the forefront in the world of successful business, we find businesses such as the banking institutes, medical providing institutions, academic institutions, […]
- Political Competition and Transparency in Iran Iran Guardian Council is part of a council in the Iranian constitution that has the right to provide changes in the constitution and “examine if the laws passed by the Majlis comply with the Iranian […]
- Procter & Gamble: Vision, Mission, Competition The firm success has been attributed to its innovation strategy, which ensures that the firm produces new brands in the market to address the need of the consumers.
- Airlines Competition in the United Arab Emirates The analysis of the nature of competition and the definition of the key variables affecting the sustainability of the companies in the market are the initial steps in the context of the presented research paper.
- Car Parking Case Competition and Experience The primary goal was to design the relevant solution to find the equilibrium between supply and demand related to the number of cars and a limited number of the parking lots.
- Southwest Airlines’ Under-Staffing and Competition At first, the shortage of staff led to the delay of flights and overworking of the employees. Delay in the supply of goods makes the businesses undergo unwarranted losses, and this makes it hard to […]
- Organizational Entrepreneurship Aspects in Competition Environment The section ’empirical works’ is used by the authors to refer to the previous works in the field and to emphasize the importance of the middle manager’s inefficient organizational entrepreneurship.
- Lululemon Athletic’s Competition in Italian Market One of the most critical obstacles that a company should consider in the frame of extension is the competitive environment. First and foremost, it is essential to target the main competitors that can challenge Lululemon’s […]
- Boeing’s Corporate Governance and Competition The strategic management model is the end destination and a requirement for all large companies and corporations that wish to be able to perform in the dynamic market and sustain their positions in the long […]
- Hospital Competition and Strategic Planning The duty of a strategist is to perceive the competition within the field and be able to handle it. Competitive analysis of the service area is necessary to provide a better understanding of the company’s […]
- Talents and Competition in Emerging Markets It is simple emerging markets are growing and suggest more and more opportunities, the number of young and talented people who are searching for those opportunities is enormous, and the study is needed to connect […]
- Apple’s Competition in Chinese Smartphone Market The analysis will examine the following forces that affect the company: industry competition, the bargaining power of suppliers, the bargaining power of consumers, the threat of new entrants, and the threat of substitute products.
- Market-Driven Company’s Mission and Competition When it comes to satisfying customers and increasing the demand for the products or services of a company, Cravens advocates that companies should focus on the experience that customers have.
- Supply, Demand, Externalities, Resources, Competition Boyes and Melvin state that one of the reasons for renewable resources to become scarce is that they are not privately owned, and the common property is overused.
- Chief Marketing Officer’s Ethics and Competition In this instance, the actions of the CMO should be reflected as unethical since he/she should not violate the rights of the competitor by reading and reviewing the confidential information.
- Philips and Matsushita Companies’ Competition Both also experienced the effects of the world war and the great economic depression. This was to ensure that the activities and progress of the organisations was minitored.
- Infrastructure and Influence on Competition The occurrence of bottlenecks in a supply chain process is something that affects the performance of every organization. The importance of reverse logistics to the competition: Businesses should eliminate bottlenecks in order to achieve cost […]
- Plentyoffish.com, Its Competition and Strategy Overall, it could be said that the company has to be prepared for changes in the nature and structure of the competition and its intensity, as the rival firms will react very fast to this […]
- Antitrust Legislation and Competition Laws The latter regulation was the first act in the US history to outlaw monopolistic and predatory business practices; it was signed into law in 1890 and focused on the prevention of the trust practices that […]
- Google, Apple and Facebook Companies Competition The point of the article is that mobile computing and Internet services can be very profitable and that the company that dominates the market can earn a lot of money.
- TFC TV Company’s Competition Problem The TFC’s vulnerability to this threat is justified by a variety of factors, including the lack of audience-specific approach and relatively low revenues from CPM and advertising.
- Starbucks vs. Tim Hortons: Companies Competition Altogether, delving into the vital spheres of these companies functioning, the report improves the basic comprehending of the situation within the given industry and assists in the determination of the character of the potential employers.
- Amazon’s Competition with Alibaba and Wal-Mart Regarding gross margin, Amazon also showed a steady growth between 2012 and 2016, which is evidence of the company’s strategy to achieve long-term growth is working.
- Ford Company’s Innovation for Better Competition For instance, the introduction of the Ford Mustang in 1964 revolutionized the firm’s performance. The success of the firm led to the acquisition of Aston Martin in 1990 and Jaguar Cars in 1994.
- Caterpillar Company’s Competition and Strategy Caterpillar Inc.is the world’s largest manufacturer of construction equipment and machinery. The company’s retail statistics are a testament to the efficiency of its product strategies and show that global sales increased from 4 to 12 […]
- Groupon Company’s Information Technology and Competition This has helped the company to be competitive in its target markets. In other words, the Groupon Company gains a competitive advantage by integrating information in its operations.
- High Competition and Supply Chain Problems In the case of Panera Bread, it would be useful to develop a promotional strategy that would attract younger populations, such as teenagers and young adults.
- McDonald’s Corporation and Its Competition This is owed to the fact that departmental method of overhead allocation allows various departmental service costs to other service and operational departments in a sequence.
- Business Operation and Perfect Competition The paper also argues that another business operating under the condition of perfect competition makes supernormal returns in the short-run following the absence of competition and normal proceeds in the long term after rival businesses […]
- Competition in the U.S. Cosmetics Industry At the moment, the cosmetics market in the U. The high level of rivalry peculiar to the beauty and personal care market demands an improved understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Genzyme Company’s Focus on Orphan Drugs and Competition On the whole, Genzyme decided to concentrate on the development and production of orphan drugs since they would have virtually no competitors in the market; the niche was free.
- Innovative Recycling Competition: Educating the Public However, for the initiative to be successful, it is pivotal to draw a sufficient number of participants to take part in the project.
- Cooley Distillery Company’s Competition Struggles It is suggested that the use of the MBO tool as the primary exit strategy and the following rearrangement of the firm’s priorities will help Cooley re-establish itself as a globally renowned brand. Much to […]
- Oligopoly Market and Monopolistic Competition The market price falls until the firms in the market start to make economic losses. In the long-run, the economic losses make the firms to exit the market.
- UK Construction Industry: Structure and Competitive Strategies Used The UK construction industry is one of the core economic sectors, and the output of the industry is a component of the Gross Domestic Product.
- Competition & Consumer Behavior: Reebok-Adidas Merger It is evident from the case that the current situation of Rebook and Adidas has progressed especially in the face of the rising competition from rivals.
- The US Healthcare Market Competition in Retrospect The following events led to the emergence of market competition in healthcare. The dichotomy between market competition and public healthcare provides a barrier to understanding the realities of the sector which is usually neither of […]
- Fair and Unfair Competition Under Trademarks The concept of defining the identity of business emerged because of the existence of companies offering similar products in the same environment.
- Justice and Conflict & Cooperation and Competition Interdependence on the goals of the parties involved in conflicts perhaps aids in understating the nature of the conflicts. On the other hand, in practical scenarios where the parties involved in conflicts have similar goals […]
- Night Club Monopoly Competition in the UK The operations in this model are that a recent monopoly will continue enjoying the supernormal profits in the short run. This occurs in the long run after the entry of a new similar but differentiated […]
- RAC Motoring Services Company’s Competition Challenge That reduced labor turnover to 6%, with the scheme saving RAC 6m a year by lowering the use of contractors. That is because of the RAC patrol’s attendance and quick response time.
- Tourism Market and Competition in Luxembourg For instance, some countries have a concentration of the wealthy in urban areas or capital cities, and this may imply that luxurious items will do well there. Some luxury hotels and brands in Luxembourg have […]
- Software Competition Strategy and Pricing The proprietary operating system enables a company to own all materials and products, particularly, software, ideas, and programs with the rights of ownership and primary developers.
- Tamweel Outsourcing Strategy: Business Competition The focus of Rolex Company is on relatively wealthy clients who desire the best in the market. Since the target group for Rolex Company is already established, the company has managed to remain profitable and […]
- Vertical vs. Horizontal Integration for Competition In this case, understanding the ins and outs of vertical and horizontal integration as a way of growth is necessary. In the oil industry, Shell is a quintessence of balanced integration.
- Hardball Strategies for Trouncing the Competition If a business enters a certain market segment dominated by its competitor and introduces a product or service similar to the competitor’s that is cheaper and of higher quality, then the business is said to […]
- Airport Competition and Marketing The full-cost traditional service is appropriate for large international airports, where customers are interested in the quality and types of the provided services. A low-cost service is appropriate for domestic airports in order to guarantee […]
- Price Adjustments While Maintaining Competition at Alias The policy of the company about the pricing of products has not been favorable to the sales reps. The company has fixed prices, which the sales reps should follow.
- The Psychology of Rivalry: Competition Analysis This is because rivalry leads to the demise of an individual, group, or corporation for the success of the other. This study therefore aimed at establishing the impacts of competition in the determination of the […]
- German Competition Authorities Correcting Market Failures Lack of competition is one of the factors that affect the market, and when there is poor competition in the market the result is market failure.
- China-US Competition in the Banking Sector China and the United States are two of the largest economies in the world that are competing to dominate the banking industry.
- Monopoly Pricing Strategies in Case of Competition When it comes to a monopoly, the managers should offer a pricing strategy based on establishing the highest possible price that a company can propose with no engagement in price gouging.
- Tiffany & Co. Retailer’s Product Lines and Competition If to consider the most important product lines that Tiffany & Co offers to customers, luxury jewelry and gifts are the key items that should be discussed.
- Reading Competition: “Malcolm X” by Helfer and DuBurke Probably, it is because they realize neither the best way to read nor the importance of reading to their future. Likewise, I have learned to read using competition to encourage me, thus it is my […]
- “Clusters and the New Economics of Competition” by Porter For instance, a cluster can have an existing pool of employees that are experienced in the field and have needed knowledge for the firm to avoid additional costs of training. The growth of a cluster […]
- Low-Cost Carriers Competition in Europe There are three major barriers to the emergence of new service providers that are connected to the maturity of the public transportation system in Europe.
- What Leads to Cooperation and Competition
- InBev Company: Competition and Strategy
- Competition and Entrepreneurship by Kirzner Review
- The Economy of North Island Hospital and Competition in the Medical Market
- Protectionism as a Way to Protect Home Industries From Overseas Competition
- Free Markets, Perfect Competition and Globalization
- Quality Management for Domestic and Global Competition
- Competition in Video Games Consoles
- Microsoft: A Case of Unethical Competition
- AllSafe Insurance Company’s Ethics and Competition
- The Concept of Monopolistic Competition
- The United Arab Emirates Competition Law
- Quality Function Deployment to Manage Market Competition
- Price Control and Monopolistic Competition
- Acquisition Process and Competition Requirements
- Fierce Competition in the Grocery Business
- “Sperm Competition in Fish” by Taborsky
- Pros and Cons of Competition
- Essential Facilities in Competition
- Systems Engineering Advances and Competition
- Cement Sector Competition Environment in Saudi Arabia
- Healthcare Mechanisms Underpinning Competition in the US
- Local Labor Market Effects of Import Competition in the US
- Global Expansion and Competition
- The Impact of Unfair Competition on Business
- Power and International Order, and Great Power Competition
- Competition in Nature Observation
- Competition in American Society: Benefits and Disadvantages
- Monopolistic Competition Practical Observation
- Customer Convenience Options Competition: Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Lowes
- Kellogg’s Brans Cereal’s Competition Analysis
- Inter Families’ Football Competition Event
- Analysis of Hierarchical Competition Structure
- AMD vs. Intel: Price Discrimination and Market Competition
- Need for Competition Due to Technological Progress
- Monopolistic Competition Aspects
- Market Competition in Healthcare
- The Limiting Competition Concept
- Philip Morris Inc.: Competition and Potential Risks
- The Concentric Circles of Competition and McDonald’s
- Chicago (A-D)
- Chicago (N-B)
IvyPanda. (2023, November 30). 188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/competition-essay-topics/
"188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples." IvyPanda , 30 Nov. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/competition-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples'. 30 November.
IvyPanda . 2023. "188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples." November 30, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/competition-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples." November 30, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/competition-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "188 Competition Essay Topics & Examples." November 30, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/competition-essay-topics/.
- Monopoly Essay Topics
- Public-Private Partnerships Questions
- Competitive Strategy Research Ideas
- Macroeconomics Topics
- Procurement Research Ideas
- Corruption Ideas
- Market Research Titles
- Consumerism Topics
- Target Market Topics
- Acquisition Essay Ideas
- Initial Public Offering Ideas
- Market Segmentation Titles
- Business Structure Titles
- Joint Venture Essay Topics
- Organizational Design Topics
Essay Topics – List of 500+ Essay Writing Topics and Ideas
List of 500+ Essay Writing Topics and Ideas
Essay topics in English can be difficult to come up with. While writing essays , many college and high school students face writer’s block and have a hard time to think about topics and ideas for an essay. In this article, we will list out many good essay topics from different categories like argumentative essays, essays on technology, environment essays for students from 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grades. Following list of essay topics are for all – from kids to college students. We have the largest collection of essays. An essay is nothing but a piece of content which is written from the perception of writer or author. Essays are similar to a story, pamphlet, thesis, etc. The best thing about Essay is you can use any type of language – formal or informal. It can biography, the autobiography of anyone. Following is a great list of 100 essay topics. We will be adding 400 more soon!
But Before that you may wanna read some awesome Essay Writing Tips here .
Get the Huge list of 100+ Speech Topics here
Argumentative Essay Topics
- Should plastic be banned?
- Pollution due to Urbanization
- Education should be free
- Should Students get limited access to the Internet?
- Selling Tobacco should be banned
- Smoking in public places should be banned
- Facebook should be banned
- Students should not be allowed to play PUBG
Essay Topics on Technology
- Wonder Of Science
- Mobile Phone
Essay Topics on Festivals on Events
- Independence Day (15 August)
- Teachers Day
- Summer Vacation
- Children’s Day
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Republic Day
Essay Topics on Education
- Education Essay
- Importance of Education
- Contribution of Technology in Education
Essay Topics on Famous Leaders
- Mahatma Gandhi
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Swami Vivekananda
- Mother Teresa
- Rabindranath Tagore
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- Abraham Lincoln
- Martin Luther King
- Lal Bahadur Shashtri
Essay Topics on Animals and Birds
- My Favorite Animal
Essays Topics About Yourself
- My Best Friend
- My Favourite Teacher
- My Aim In Life
- My Favourite Game – Badminton
- My Favourite Game – Essay
- My Favourite Book
- My Ambition
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- India of My Dreams
- My School Life
- I Love My Family
- My Favourite Subject
- My Favourite Game Badminton
- My Father My Hero
- My School Library
- My Favourite Author
- My plans for summer vacation
Essay Topics Based on Environment and Nature
- Global Warming
- Air Pollution
- Environmental Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Rainy Season
- Climate Change
- Importance Of Trees
- Winter Season
- Natural Disasters
- Save Environment
- Summer Season
- Trees Our Best Friend Essay In English
Essay Topics Based on Proverbs
- Health Is Wealth
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- An Apple a Day Keeps Doctor Away
- Where there is a will, there is way
- Time and Tide wait for none
Toppr provides free study materials like NCERT Solutions for Students, Previous 10 Years of Question Papers, 1000+ hours of video lectures for free. Download Toppr app for Android and iOS or signup for free.
Essay Topics for Students from 6th, 7th, 8th Grade
- Noise Pollution
- Environment Pollution
- Women Empowerment
- Time and Tide Wait for none
- Science and Technology
- Importance of Sports
- Sports and Games
- Time Management
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- Rome was not Built in a Day
- Clean India
- Cow Essay In English
- Describe Yourself
- Festivals Of India
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Healthy Food
- Importance Of Water
- Plastic Pollution
- Value of Time
- Honesty is the Best Policy
- Gandhi Jayanti
- Human Rights
- Knowledge Is Power
- Same Sex Marriage
- Childhood Memories
- Cyber Crime
- Kalpana Chawla
- Rani Lakshmi Bai
- Spring Season
- Unity In Diversity
- Artificial Intelligence
- Online Shopping
- Indian Culture
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Indian Education System
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Issues
- Freedom Fighters
- Save Fuel For Better Environment
- Importance Of Newspaper
- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Raksha Bandhan
- World Environment Day
- Narendra Modi
- What Is Religion
- Charity Begins at Home
- A Journey by Train
- Ideal student
- Save Water Save Earth
- Indian Farmer
- Safety of Women in India
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Capital Punishment
- College Life
- Natural Resources
- Peer Pressure
- Nature Vs Nurture
- Romeo And Juliet
- Generation Gap
- Makar Sankranti
- Constitution of India
- Girl Education
- Importance of Family
- Importance of Independence Day
- Brain Drain
- A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
- Action Speaks Louder Than Words
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Bhagat Singh
- Importance of Discipline
- Population Explosion
- Poverty in India
- Uses Of Mobile Phones
- Water Scarcity
- Train Journey
- Land Pollution
- Environment Protection
- Indian Army
- Uses of Internet
- All that Glitters is not Gold
- Balanced Diet
- Blood Donation
- Digital India
- Dussehra Essay
- Energy Conservation
- National Integration
- Railway Station
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Health And Hygiene
- Importance Of Forest
- Indira Gandhi
- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
- Career Goals
- Mental Health
- Save Water Save Life
- International Yoga Day
- Winter Vacation
- Soil Pollution
- Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining
- Indian Culture And Tradition
- Unity Is Strength
- Unity is Diversity
- Wildlife Conservation
- Cruelty To Animals
- Nelson Mandela
- Of Mice And Men
- Organ Donation
- Life in a Big City
- Democracy in India
- Waste Management
- Female Foeticide
- Harmful Effects Of Junk Food
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Save Electricity
- Social Media
- Social Networking Sites
- Sound Pollution
- Life in an Indian Village
- Life in Big City
- Population Growth
- World Population Day
- Greenhouse Effect
- Statue of Unity
- Traffic Jam
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Importance of Good Manners
- Good Manners
- Cyber Security
- Green Revolution
- Health And Fitness
- Incredible India
- Make In India
- Surgical Strike
- Triple Talaq
- A Good Friend
- Importance of Friends in our Life
- Should Plastic be Banned
- Traffic Rules
- Effects of Global Warming
- Fundamental Rights
- Solar System
- National Constitution Day
- Good Mother
- Importance of Trees in our Life
- City Life Vs Village Life
- Importance of Communication
- Conservation of Nature
- Man vs. Machine
- Indian Economy
- Mothers Love
- Importance of National Integration
- Black Money
- Greenhouse effect
- Self Discipline
- Global Terrorism
- Conservation of Biodiversity
- Newspaper and Its Uses
- World Health Day
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- A Picnic with Family
- Indian Heritage
- Status of Women in India
- Child is Father of the Man
- Reading is Good Habit
- Plastic Bag
- Terrorism in India
- Library and Its Uses
- Life on Mars
- Pollution Due to Diwali
- National Flag of India
- Vocational Education
- Importance of Tree Plantation
- Summer Camp
- Vehicle Pollution
- Women Education in India
- Seasons in India
- Freedom of the Press
- Caste System
- Environment and Human Health
- Mountain Climbing
- Depletion of Natural Resources
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Health Education
- Effects of Deforestation
- Life after School
- Starvation in India
- Jan Dhan Yojana
- Impact of Privatization
- Election Commission of India
- Election and Democracy
- Prevention of Global Warming
- Impact of Cinema in Life
- Subhas Chandra Bose
- Dowry System
- Ganesh Chaturthi Festival
- Role of Science in Making India
- Impact of Global Warming on Oceans
- Pollution due to Festivals
- Ambedkar Jayanti
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Family Planning in India
- Democracy vs Dictatorship
- National Festivals of India
- Sri Aurobindo
- Casteism in India
- Organ trafficking
- Consequences of Global Warming
- Role of Human Activities in Global Warming
- Issues and Problems faced by Women in India
- Role of Judiciary in the Country Today
- Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan
- PUBG Mobile Game Addiction
- Role of Youths in Nation Building
- Value of Oxygen and Water in Life/Earth
- Farmer Suicides in India
- Start-up India
- Pollution Due to Firecrackers
- Life of Soldiers
- Child Labour
- Save Girl Child
- Morning Walk
- My School Fete
- Essay on Financial Literacy
- Essay On Sustainable Development
- Essay On Punjab
- Essay On Travel
- My Home Essay
- Child Marriage Essay
- Importance Of English Language Essay
- Essay On Mass Media
- Essay On Horse
- Essay On Police
- Essay On Eid
- Essay On Solar Energy
- Animal Essay
- Essay On Mango
- Gender Discrimination Essay
- Essay On Advertisement
- My First Day At School Essay
- My Neighborhood Essay
- True Friendship Essay
- Work Is Worship Essay
- Essay On Self Confidence
- Essay On Superstition
- Essay On Bangalore
- Sex Vs Gender Essay
- Essay On Social Issues
- Time Is Money Essay
- Essay About Grandmothers
- Essay On Hard Work
- First Day Of School Essay
- Flowers Essay
- My Favorite Food Essay
- Essay on Birds
- Essay on Humanity
- Essay on Sun
- Essay on Kargil War
- Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining Essay
- Francis Bacon Essays
- Importance of Cleanliness Essay
- My Sister Essay
- Self Introduction Essay
- Solar Energy Essay
- Sports Day Essa
- Value Of Education Essay
- Essay On Isro
- Essay On Balance Is Beneficial
- Essay On Reservation In India
- Essay On Water Management
- Essay On Smoking
- Essay On Stress Management
- Essay On William Shakespeare
- Essay on Apple
- Essay On Albert Einstein
- Essay On Feminism
- Essay On Kindness
- Essay On Domestic Violence
- Essay on English as a Global Language
- Essay On Co-Education
- Importance Of Exercise Essay
- Overpopulation Essay
- Smartphone Essay
- Essay on River
- Essay on Cyclone
- Essay On Facebook
- Essay On Science In Everyday Life
- Essay On Women Rights
- Essay On Right To Education
- Essay on Quotes
- Essay On Peace
- Essay On Drawing
- Essay On Bicycle
- Essay On Sexual Harassment
- Essay On Hospital
- Essay On Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Essay On Golden Temple
- Essay On Art
- Essay On Ruskin Bond
- Essay On Moon
- Birthday Essay
- Dont Judge A Book By Its Cover Essay
- Draught Essay
- Gratitude Essay
- Indian Politics Essay
- Who am I Essay
- Essay on Positive Thinking
- Essay on Dance
- Essay on Navratri
- Essay on Onam
- Essay on New Education Policy 2020
- Esasy on Thank you Coronavirus Helpers
- Essay on Coronavirus and Coronavirus Symptoms
- Essay on Baseball
- Essay on coronavirus vaccine
- Fitness beats pandemic essay
- Essay on coronavirus tips
- Essay on coronavirus prevention
- Essay on coronavirus treatment
- Essay on essay on trees
- Essay on television
- Gender inequality essay
- Water conservation essay
- Essay on Gurpurab
- Essay on Types of sports
- Essay on road safety
- Essay on my favourite season
- My pet essay
- Student life essay
- Essay on Railway station
- Essay on earth
- Essay on knowledge is power
- Essay on favourite personality
- Essay on memorable day of my life
- My parents essay
- Our country essay
- Picnic essay
- Travelling essay
- Letter Writing
- It So Happened Summary
- Honey Dew Chapter Summaries
- The Alien Hand
- Malu Bhalu Summary
- Sing a Song of People Summary
- The Little Bully Summary
- Nobody’s Friend Summary
- Class Discussion Summary
- Crying Summary in English
Which class are you in?
Download the App
Adeline College (previously known as the "Oxford Spires Summer School")
Submit an essay to us for a chance to be considered for a scholarship! This year, we are excited to be able to offer the following scholarships (essay titles also included below):
1st Place: Full Scholarship
2nd Place: £2,500
3rd Place: £1,500
Notable Mention: £1,000 10x Runner Up Awards: £500
Please select from one of the following essay titles:
What is the most important lesson for governments to learn from the Covid-19 pandemic?
How will artificial intelligence disrupt the current workplace?
The "Extinction Rebellion" has been one of the most successful movements in recent years. Do you think their tactics are justified?
If you wish to enter the essay competition, you will first need to submit an online application form to us here . Please then submit your essay to us in line with the details below!
ESSAY SUBMISSION DETAILS
800-1000 words only
12 - 15 May 2023
* Re sults will be announced via Instagram and e-mail. Please check our Instagram page and y our e-mail!
*We only accept word documents
For more information, please download our marking scheme here . The marking criteria will include the following:
Don't forget to submit an online application form to us here first in order to participate in the essay competition!
Oxford and Cambridge Essay Competitions
We have gathered together some of the key essay competitions to enter, hosted by colleges at oxford and cambridge university..
If you are applying for Oxbridge or a top UK or Russell Group university that interviews its applicants, it is worth noting that many of the competition questions are very similar to interview-style questions. Submitting an essay to one of these essay competitions is a great way to increase your super-curricular knowledge for personal statement or interview and many will provide feedback from top academics in their field. You may only have time to enter one competition, but check out similar ones relating to your course of application, and practise brainstorming/verbalising an answer to the question.
Could you be interested in having an Oxbridge-educated mentor support your writing process? Minds Underground™ is the brainchild of the wider educational company, U2 , with offerings curated by a team of 700+ Oxbridge-educated mentors , who would be able to support both your essay competition entry and wider Oxbridge application (sessions from £75/h).
Do also check out online Oxbridge Summer Schools , hosted by our team of Oxbridge graduates, with 12 different subject categories!
Course-wide Oxbridge Essay Competitions:
Robinson college, cambridge’s essay prize.
This essay competition is designed to give students the opportunity to develop and showcase their independent study and writing skills. Unfortunately, for external reasons, the essay won’t be running in 2023, but may well be running in 2024 so do keep an eye out so you don’t miss it!
Sample Essay Questions from 2020
Discuss, with reference to any academic discipline, any area of interest raised by one of the following quotations/ questions:
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” (Benjamin Franklin) Do you agree?
Does the theory of evolution by natural selection tell us anything interesting about how we should live?
Watch the following TED talk by novelist Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie: The Danger of a Single Story. TED Global . (2009) Available online via: https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_ngozi_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story . What are novels for? Answer in light of the TED talk and any one or two text(s) you have read recently
“A true war story is never moral. […] If a story seems moral, do not believe it. If at the end of a war story you feel uplifted, or if you feel that some small bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, then you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie. There is no rectitude whatsoever.” (Tim O’Brien, The Things They Carried , 1990). Write about any piece of war literature or art about war in light of O’Brien’s claim
There is no such thing as ‘untranslatable’. Discuss
Sample Essay Questions from 2022
'Law and morality should never collide'. Discuss.
A character in a novel written by an African American woman in 1892 makes the following claim:"Miss Leroy, out of the race must come its own thinkers and writers. Authors belonging to the white race have written good books, for which I am deeply grateful, but it seems to be almost impossible for a white man to put himself completely in our place. No man can feel the iron which enters another man's soul." (From Iola Leroy by Francis Harper)Black feminist writer Patricia Hill Collins describes the above as a "belief in a special vision of those who have experienced oppression". Discuss this belief with reference to at least one book, play, or poem written by an author of colour.
Can science tell us how we should live?
In the twenty-first century, what is monarchy for?
"A good translation is like a pane of glass. It should never call attention to itself." (Norman R. Shapiro). Discuss.
Girton College, Cambridge’s Humanities Writing Competition
Aimed at giving Humanities applicants an insight into research at university level - candidates expected to produce extensively researched, clearly written and well-referenced essays ranging well beyond the set curriculum. This essay is a great way to extend your knowledge and research across a wide range of different humanities based subjects so useful if you are looking to apply for something like Human, Social, Political Sciences (HSPS).
Newnham College, Cambridge’s Woolf Essay Prize
This year, the Woolf Essay Prize invites participation from all female students in Year 12 (or equivalent), irrespective of their school or nationality. The submission deadline is 12pm GMT on Friday, July 14th, 2023.
While this award might particularly interest those pursuing English Literature, History, Politics, Philosophy, or Sociology, the college encourages entries from curious students studying a diverse range of subjects.
Fitzwiliam college, cambridge’s archaeology essay competition.
Past questions: What are the challenges in reconstructing cultural identities from the archaeological record?// How does reconstructing diet help us understand past societies?
The college also runs writing Webinars in the months leading up to these essay competitions that would be really useful in getting yourself Cambridge and Oxford
Fitzwilliam college, cambridge’s architectural design competition.
This is an exciting opportunity for secondary school students to analytically approach a design problem and creatively develop architectural design solutions. Students will design and communicate their design solutions through drawings and a design narrative
Oriel College, Oxford’s Lloyd Davies Philosophy Prize
2019 questions included: Is anything special about the present moment?// Can one be mistaken about one's own state of mind?// Which is more important in determining the wrongness of a person's action: the person's intentions or the action's effects?
The Lloyd Davies Philosophy Prize is open to students in Year 12 (or equivalent). The first prize is £250, and there may also be a second prize of £150.
Trinity College, Cambridge’s Philosophy Essay Prize
2020 Question 1: If you learn that humanity will be extinct in twenty years, what difference should it make to what you value?
Question 2: Could you be friends with a robot?
The competition carries a First Prize of £600 and a Second Prize of £400, to be split equally between the candidate and his or her school or college; the school or college’s portion of the prize to be issued in the form of book tokens.
St. Hugh’s College, Oxford’s The Julia Wood Prize
St Hugh’s College, Oxford offers a prize worth up to £500, for the best historical essay submitted by a pupil who, at the closing date, has been in the Sixth Form of any school or college for a period of not more than two years.
Entries should be 2,000 – 4,000 words in length, and should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document, together with the Julia Wood Prize cover sheet .
Trinity College, Cambridge’s Robson History Prize
2020 Questions : E.g. Can one write a history of women in Ancient Greece? Is it meaningful to speak of a ‘renaissance’ in intellectual life in twelfth-century Europe? What can historians learn from coins?
The competition carries a First Prize of £600, and second prize of £400 both to be shared equally between the successful essayist and their school or college.
St. Hugh’s College, Oxford’s The Mary Renault Prize
At least one prize will be awarded a pupil who is not studying either Latin or Greek to A-level standard
Prize worth up to £300
“Essays can be from any discipline and should be on a topic relating to the reception of classical antiquity – including Greek and Roman literature, history, political thought, philosophy, and material remains – in any period to the present; essays on reception within classical antiquity (for instance, receptions of literary or artistic works or of mythical or historical figures) are permitted.”
Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge’s Ancient World/ Classics Essay Competition
Trinity college, cambridge’s gould prize for essays in english literature.
“This Essay Prize has the following aims. First, to encourage talented students with an interest in English Literature to explore their reading interests further in response to general questions about the subject.”
Like the other Trinity essay competitions, the competition carries a First Prize of £600, and second prize of £400 both to be shared equally between the successful essayist and their school or college.
Queen’s College, Cambridge’s The Estelle Prize for English
Example question from 2019 competition: The following two poems, (a) 'To Autumn' by John Keats, and (b) 'Halcyon Days' by Walt Whitman, might be said to create for their readers an experience as well as an understanding of time. Making reference to the distinctive temporality of one or both poems, write about the experience of time in any other poem or poems you like.
The winner will receive a £500 prize; depending on the strength of the field of submissions, honourable mentions may also be made.
Trinity college, cambridge’s linguistics essay prize.
It may be of interest to students taking A-Levels in Modern Languages, English Language or Classics, but also to students taking Psychology or Mathematics
Fitzwilliam college, cambridge’s land economy competition.
Past questions: ‘Governments should be accountable to their citizens for loss caused by climate change’. Discuss.// Critically analyse the costs and benefits of a large-scale infrastructure project of your choice. In making this assessment, consider in particular any regional disparities and how they are affected by such projects
Trinity College, Cambridge’s R.A. Butler Politics Prize
Aims to encourage students with an interest in modern politics and world affairs to think about undertaking university studies in Politics, International Studies or a related discipline; it is not limited to those already studying these subjects or indeed other social sciences
Trinity College, Cambridge’s Robert Walker Prize for Essays in Law
Aims to encourage students with an interest in Law to explore that interest by researching, considering and developing an argument about a legal topic of importance to modern society.
2020 Question': ‘Should legal disputes be determined by artificial, rather than human, means?’
Peterhouse College, Cambridge’s Kelvin Science Prize
The Kelvin Science Essay Competition is open to students in their penultimate year of study (Year 12 in England and Wales, S5 in Scotland, Year 13 in Northern Ireland, or equivalent) who are educated in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Please find attached the questions for this years competition.
Are you applying to Oxbridge? Join our Summer “ Beyond the Syllabus ” Classes for Oxbridge Preparation
Oxford and Cambridge offer environments where individuals are enriched through constant interaction and discussion with the world’s leading academics in intimate tutorial sessions of 1-3 students. At interview, prospective applicants are expected to demonstrate how they would perform in a tutorial session – they must exhibit high performance capability in their specific academic field as well as creative or abstract thinking. This means your preparation must go beyond school learning and activities. Excelling in an academic field or skill to the level required by Oxbridge, whether that be in the Social Sciences, Humanities or STEM subjects, requires exploring new material and ideas outside the standard curriculum, verging on 1st year university level learning.
Which is why our Oxbridge subject specialists have curated summer courses in 17 subjects, replicating the Oxbridge style of teaching and learning.
Our Online Summer Schools are specifically designed to encourage university level thinking and give you exposure to a range of exciting topic areas outside the curriculum
You’ll learn from our all-Oxbridge team of subject specialists
Let us know if you have any questions via email or call (+447772211241). We would be delighted to have you join us
Do also check out our free Oxbridge resources on our tuition division website, U2 Tuition ! We have new blogs on MLAT, BMAT and HAT preparation, Psychology personal statement writing and more!
- Updates directly from our programmes. See what past and present participants have been up to with Immerse.
- Free literature and study guide downloads, including our recommended reading lists for university applications.
- Unparalleled academic experiences in inspirational locations. Enrol Now
- Embark on an online journey of academic discovery. Enrol Now
Immerse Essay Competition 2023/2024: Win a 100% scholarship for our transformative programmes
4th January 2024 Submission Deadline
What is the Immerse Education Essay Competition 2023/2024?
The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a question of their choice relating to a subject of interest. There are over twenty questions to choose from which can be found in our full Essay Competition Guide. 10 winners will receive a 100% scholarship to study with us at a world-leading university of their choosing. Outstanding runners-up also receive partial scholarships .
Essay competition timeline
- 7th September 2023 Competition opens
- 4th January 2024 Competition closes
- 6th February 2024 Results announced
- January, July & August 2024 Programme dates
Who can apply?
The Immerse Education Essay Competition is open to students worldwide of all nationalities. You must be aged between 13-18 during your chosen programme.
List of Essay Topics
- Programme Overview
- Programme Prizes
- Reviews and Winners
10 winners will receive a 100% scholarship
Take a look at previous essay competition winners.
Runners Up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 50% to study their chosen subject with Immerse. The number of runners-up will be determined by the number of entries received, and the quality of the work submitted. Usually, around 7% of entrants receive scholarship funding to attend an Immerse programme.
Which programmes can the scholarship be redeemed against?
London Summer School
Our industry-focused experience taught by professionals, based in the heart of London - one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Cambridge Summer School
Our most popular summer school location - choose from over 20 different subjects taught by expert academics from world-leading universities.
Oxford Summer School
The city of dreaming spires plays host to a number of Academic Insights programmes. Choose from subjects such as medicine, international relations, business and more.
- Online Insights
Taking the highlights of our award-winning "Academic Insights" programme online. Receive expert teaching from Oxbridge academics in a choice of university-level subjects.
Online Research Programmes
Receive 1:1 tutorials from academics at Oxford and Cambridge University or Ivy League Universities. The aim of these programmes is to develop a university-style academic research project in a topic of your choice - developing key skills such as academic writing, independent study and research.
Sydney Summer School
Experience our Academic Insights Programme from the University of Sydney, one of the most prestigious institutions in the world. Engage in a unique collegiate educational experience, and choose a course from a range including Business Management, Engineering, Medicine and more.
New York Summer School
Our New York summer programmes, tailored for middle and high school students aged between 15-18 develop the young leaders of tomorrow through innovative industry-focused programmes.
San Francisco Summer School
Experience our Career Insights programmes a doorstep away from the epicenter of entrepreneurship and forward-thinking businesses and startups.
Toronto Summer School
Win a scholarship to participate on our award-winning Academic Insights programme at a leading university in Toronto.
IB Extended Essay
Through our IB Extended Essay research programme, you will gain access to personalised guidance from a highly skilled Oxbridge tutor specialising in your chosen field.
Theory of Knowledge (IB)
Our IB Theory of Knowledge (TOK) personalised programme will equip you with the skills to undertake your Theory of Knowledge with confidence, harnessing the expertise from accomplished academics.
Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
Our Extended Project Qualification online personalised programme develops your skills to undertake your EPQ with confidence, harnessing the expertise from highly esteemed academics.
Read about the experience of past winners below
Immerse Alumni, 100% Scholarship Winner
"I applied to the essay competition online after an email from my school. Coming up to the essay competition deadline, I was sort of aware that I wanted to write something and submit it, but I was still unsure about subjects and things because I had lots of subjects that I'm doing in school and that I'm interested in pursuing and definitely looking through the essay prompts helped. The creative writing one, 'which key attributes make protagonists likeable' was such a general, but also a really interesting question. I think it just inspired me to start research on it immediately."
Immerse alumni, and scholarship winner
"Immerse was very fun as well as useful. You were able to experience what it would be like if you studied here for university. The most beneficial part of the course was being able to see what International Relations is like, and it helped me decide what I want to study in the future."
100% Scholarship Winner
I really wanted to go to summer school this year, and so I literally was searching for summer school opportunities and Immerse is one that came up. Through this, I found out about the competition and I decided to submit an answer. Immerse was very helpful whilst I was writing my essay, especially with things like the referencing guide. When I got the scholarship email, I definitely thought it wasn't real. I was in shock, but I was also really, really happy because it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.
"I loved the little conversations we had when a question about the topic turned into explanations of the ethical, personal and economic issues that surround medicine. Overall, I found my lessons very beneficial. I know so much more about medicine and its different subsets, but also about what a career in medicine really looks like."
“Throughout the academic sessions I gained lots of valuable knowledge and helped form foundations for my A-level studies. I also received many slideshows and resources used by my tutor so that I could review them in my own time and reinforce the content. Overall, I strongly believe that the academic sessions were the most beneficial aspect of the programme."
"I enrolled because I wanted to expand my knowledge of physics and meet other people with the same interests as myself. Both of which I was successful in doing! My favourite aspect of the programme was the small class sizes - this helped both the tutor and students with learning and understanding the subject."
I could see that the essay competition was an incredible opportunity for international students to win a scholarship purely based on merit. More importantly, after doing some more research, I realised that the process for choosing winners was incredibly fair, that everyone would get an equal chance regardless of their socio-economic background, race, nationality, gender, etc.
There is no downside to entering the competition. If you win, it is awesome. If you don’t win, you gained an experience. Entering the competition and working as hard as I did for it was one of the most gratifying experiences. From this competition you really get what you put into it, if you put in a lot of effort, you will be rewarded.
My school invited everyone to participate, and the further I read about Immerse Education, the more motivated I was to enter the competition. Not only did I have the chance to study a subject I love, I would also be able to expand on my essay skills since writing has always been a passion of mine.
Hear from a previous 100% winner
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can enter the immerse essay competition.
The Immerse Education Essay Competition 2023/2024 is open to entries from young people aged 13-18 interested in all subjects, from Architecture to Medicine, Creative Writing to Film Studies. If participants are successful, they should be aged 13 and above before the start of their programme.
What support can I expect when I register interest for the Essay Competition?
Immerse provides a full essay-writing guide which is sent to your email address once you register your interest in the competition. This guide includes a full list of essay questions, our essay specification, top tips for writing an academic essay, referencing guidance, our terms and conditions and guidance on plagiarism! Registering interest also ensures that you're on track to submitting your essay on time, through a series of helpful reminder prompts. To support further you can register for our webinars , which offer top tips and guidance with essay writing from our experts. You are also welcome to explore our creative writing resources .
Why should I enter the Immerse Education Essay Competition?
If i win a scholarship, which location can i use it for.
If you win a scholarship via the Essay Competition 2023/2024 you can use it toward any residential course in any of our locations. Use your scholarship to enrol on one of our renowned online programmes or enriching in-person/residential summer school programmes in cultural melting pots such as Cambridge, Oxford, London or Sydney and more.
Do I need to pay or enrol onto a programme to be able to enter the competition?
No, there is no entry fee and you do not need to have already enrolled onto any of our programmes to take part in the essay competition.
When is the deadline for the Essay Competition?
The deadline for all essay entries for this round of the competition is 4th January 2024.
Register to receive free Essay Competition guidance
The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set question relating to their chosen subject. Join our waiting list to get tips and insight on how to prepare for the competition, essay writing advice and keep track of the deadline as it approaches.
2024 Essay Competition Guidance Materials Will Include
- A Full List of Essay Questions
- Essay Specification
- Top Tips For Writing an Academic Essay
- Referencing Guidance
- Essay Competition Terms & Conditions
- Plagiarism Guidance
- Name * First Name Last Name
- First Name *
- Family Name *
- Country Afghanistan Åland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, The Democratic Republic of The Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D'ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and The Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan (ROC) Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- School Name *
- Phone Number
- I'm a Parent
- I'm a Student
Would you like to receive anything else?
- Residential Syllabus Overviews (ages 13-15)
- Residential Syllabus Overviews (ages 15-18)
- Residential Syllabus Overviews (ages 16-18)
- Online Syllabus Overviews (ages 13-18)
- Immerse Education Prospectus 2024
- Career Insights - London Course Guide
- Career Insights New York
- Career Insights San Francisco
- Online Insights Prospectus
- Online Research Programme Prospectus
- Extended Project Qualification: Online Research Programme (EPQ)
- Theory of Knowledge Online Research Programme
- Extended Essay Online Research Programme
- Academic Insights - Cambridge & Oxford Prospectus
- Academic Insights Sydney
- Academic Insights Toronto
- Female Future Leaders
- Dates & Fees
Artificial intelligence, business management.
- Business Management (Sydney)
- Creative Writing (Sydney)
- Earth Sciences
- Engineering (Sydney)
- Film Studies
- International Relations (Sydney)
- Medicine (Sydney)
- Natural Sciences
- Psychology (Sydney)
- Veterinary Studies (Sydney)
- Banking & Finance (New York)
- Data Science & Analytics (San Francisco)
- Entrepreneurship (San Francisco)
- Fashion & Design (New York)
- Health Tech & Biotechnology (San Francisco)
- Marketing & Entertainment (New York)
- Law (New York)
- Software Development & AI (San Francisco)
- Architecture & Design (Career Insights)
- Business Management (Career Insights)
- Business Management (Toronto)
- Computer Science & AI (Toronto)
- Creative Writing & Film (Career Insights)
- Engineering (Career Insights)
- Engineering (Toronto)
- Fine Art (Career Insights)
- Game Design (Career Insights)
- Law (Career Insights)
- Medicine (Career Insights)
- Medicine (Toronto)
- Online Research Programme
- Online Career Insights - Engineering
- Online Career Insights - Medicine
- Online Career Insights - Business Management
- Computer Science & AI
Complete Your Request
How does the built environment impact and reflect...
How do engineers solve...
What makes a good...
How do algorithms shape...
Does law affect...
How do nations become...
What do good writers...
What is bias and how can it affect...
Why do economic systems change...
Register your interest -->
What are the protected characteristics in healthcare and how do these...
What is the literary canon and...
Is artificial intelligence a benefit or detriment...
What influences an architect’s...
How do the structures of organisms enable...
Does law dictate what is ethically...
What do all great leaders have...
What is the connection between structure...
10+ other subjects
How to Title an Essay, With Tips and Examples
If you read this blog regularly, you’ll notice something about our blog posts’ titles: They all summarize what their post is about. This is so you know exactly what you’ll find in the post, so if you’re looking for specific tips, you know exactly which post to read.
An essay title does the same thing. There are a lot of similarities between essays and blog posts , and one of those similarities is that for the title to be effective, it needs to be concise and clear. It should also contain one or more keywords, which tells readers the essay’s main topic. Write papers with confidence Grammarly helps you make the grade Write with Grammarly
What is the purpose of an essay title?
An essay title tells readers what your essay is about. This gives them a heads up on what to expect from the essay and, if they’re reading it to conduct their own research, whether it’s relevant to their area of study.
Ideally, an essay title also catches readers’ attention and stokes their curiosity, prompting them to read your work. How important it is to achieve this depends on the kind of essay you’re writing—if it’s an assigned essay and your instructor has to read it, an engaging title isn’t your top priority. But if you’re submitting your essay to a contest, as part of an application to college or graduate school, or pitching it for publication, it needs a catchy, intriguing title because the title is the first part of your work the editor or admissions committee will see. And depending on the title’s catchiness and other circumstances of your submission, it could be the deciding factor in whether they read your essay.
As we mentioned above, a strong essay title gives a clear preview of what the reader will find in your writing . You don’t have to give it all away, but it should act as a general briefing on what to expect from your work and make them want to continue reading it.
>>Read more: How to Start an Essay: 7 Tips for a Knockout Introduction
What are the rules for essay titles?
Guidelines for essay titles in mla format.
In MLA format , your essay’s title should be in title case. That means every principle word— words that aren’t articles , prepositions , coordinating conjunctions , or the word “to” paired with an infinitive —is capitalized. The only exception to this is when one of these words is the first or last word in the essay’s title. Here’s a quick example:
Looking Through the Rear Window: Perspective in Hitchcock’s Films
Guidelines for essay titles in APA format
Similarly to MLA format, APA format requires essay titles to be in title case. In addition to this formatting requirement, APA requires that essay titles be succinct and specifically not contain any abbreviations or unnecessary words. Here is an example of how an essay title looks in APA format:
Effects of Blue Light on Boston Lettuce Crops
See how straightforward this essay title is? You know exactly what the essay is going to be about: How exposure to blue light impacts growing Boston lettuce crops. Keep in mind that APA format is typically used for scientific and technical work, so it’s unlikely you’ll use figurative language in your title.
Guidelines for essay titles in Chicago Manual of Style format
Chicago style also requires that essay titles be in title case. Other than that, Chicago style doesn’t have specific guidelines for what a title should or shouldn’t include. Here is an example of an essay title in Chicago style:
2021 Returns: What We Projected vs. Actual Returns
How to brainstorm your essay title
When you’re brainstorming for your essay, think about the potential titles you can choose. Jot down your keyword and the kind of essay you’re writing, such as an analytical or compare-and-contrast essay . This won’t only help you determine an effective title, but it can also help you determine the best way to structure your essay .
Stay away from punny or otherwise funny titles unless you’re writing a humorous or personal piece—your creative writing class is probably the only course where that kind of title is appropriate.
Here’s what your essay title should include
- One or more relevant keywords to your subject
- Any other necessary words or phrases that tell the reader what to expect from your essay
- When applicable, a catchy phrase or figurative language
Let’s take another look at the example essay titles from the section above. In the first example, Looking Through the Rear Window: Perspective in Hitchcock’s Films , we have the following elements:
- An attention-grabbing phrase that references one of Hitchcock’s most well-known films
- The keyword “perspective,” which tells us immediately what this essay is about
- Clarity around how the essay specifically explores perspective in Hitchcock’s films and instances where Hitchcock used perspective as a storytelling device
Now take a look at the example APA title essay, Effects of Blue Light on Boston Lettuce Crops. This one is more straightforward and technical. But still, it’s got the key elements that make up a strong essay title:
- A clear preview of exactly what’s in the essay: data on how an environmental factor affects specific crops
- Clear keywords: “blue light” and “Boston lettuce crops”
Additionally, notice how the tone is different from the tone in the MLA essay title. This essay title feels more objective and detached from its subject, giving a preview of the tone the reader will find in the essay.
What not to include in your essay title
It’s usually best to stay away from negative or controversial terms. Do this even if your essay is taking a stand against something or arguing that another position is harmful. Instead, reframe your position using neutral or positive words to avoid potentially offending a reader or undermining your own position by coming across as aggressive or bitter. Compare these two essay titles:
- Why Rerouting Campus Traffic Is a Terrible Idea
- Finding Solutions to Campus Traffic Challenges
See how the second option, the one that avoids negative language, sounds more engaging and promises a more resolution-oriented read? Remember, your reader is supposed to draw their own conclusions from your essay—don’t attempt to do their work for them by telling them what to think in your title.
As you brainstorm titles, write them down so you can revisit them after you complete your first draft. Once you have a finished draft , it can be a lot easier to determine the title that fits your essay best.
Essay title examples
Take a look at these example essay titles and take note of how the tones and vocabulary vary between essay types. A title that’s perfect for a persuasive essay might not be right for a college application or expository essay . And similarly, a title that works for a comparative essay might be too lackluster for a personal or argumentative essay .
Why I’ll Never Wear a Blue Baseball Cap Again
How 20 Years in Corporate America Made Me a Better Parent
What is Love? How Romantic and Modern Artists’ Answers Differ
Three Reasons Why We Won’t See a Repeat of the 2008 Bubble
The Correlation between New School Buildings and Higher Test Scores—Three Stats You Can’t Ignore
Are We Using the Right Success Metrics for Students?
Four Ways Free Wi-Fi Will Boost the City’s Economy
Unless We Take Action, This Heat Wave Is Just the Beginning
Dynamite, Profit, and the Pursuit of Power: Chasing White Whales in Moby Dick and Jaws
Outdoor Growth Patterns of Shiitake and Lion’s Mane Mushrooms
College application essays
What Scooping Ice Cream Taught Me about Human Nature
Dancing and Math Are More Similar than You Realize
Essay title FAQs
What is an essay title.
An essay title concisely states what an essay is about.
Why is an essay title important?
An essay title is important because it accomplishes a few things:
- Tells readers what the essay is about
- Catches potential readers’ attention
- Helps researchers sort essays and find the ones most relevant to their work
What should you consider when creating an essay title?
When creating an essay title, think about the essay’s purpose. Then, explain the essay’s subject and purpose in a brief clause or short sentence, making it appropriately intriguing to draw readers’ attention.
Click here to start your application. Apply now
The Essay Competition is now open.
Northeastern University London is inviting competition entries from students who are currently in their penultimate year of secondary education (equivalent to Year 12 in the English education system, or Grade 11 in India).
Our selection of essay titles engage across a broad range of technology, social science and humanities topics and we look forward to receiving entries from talented and intellectually curious students who show passion in their subject area. We welcome entries from students located anywhere in the world.
If you have any further questions please see our FAQ page before contacting us.
Choose your essay question
Applied Digital & Technology Solutions: Discuss the societal risks and rewards associated with generative AI (such as ChatGPT).
Business: Is it possible to reconcile the cost-of-living crisis consumers are experiencing with the need for sustainable consumption?
Computer & Data Science: Describe a modern application of data science based on machine learning, generative AI or data analytics. Discuss its context in terms of topic, domain, and societal implications.
Economics: Does the expanding gig economy contribute positively to sustainable economic growth?
English: Is it fair to say that literature is another name for language which has no practical use?
History: How have empires throughout history shaped the societies we live in today?
Law: Ed Sheeran said “Defending copyright infringement lawsuits has become as much a part of the job description for top musicians as the performance of hits”. Discuss whether UK copyright laws are out of date and should be reviewed by Parliament.
Philosophy: To what extent, and in what ways, can the past be a good guide to the future?
Politics & IR: Is environmental degradation a greater threat to the international community than war?
Psychology: Discuss to what extent mental factors impact ageing.
The following prizes will be awarded:
Overall winner across all essay subjects- £1000
Winner in a subject category- £500
Runner up in a subject category- £250
How to enter
1. Register for the competition – After registering you will be emailed detailed instructions on how to enter.
2. Choose one of the titles
3. Write your 1,500-word essay
4. Submit your essay via our online form (URL will be emailed to you after you register) by 1pm GMT Sunday 31st December 2023 .
If you have any further questions please see our FAQ page before contacting us.
Who can enter?
The Northeastern University London Essay Competition is open to students who are currently in their penultimate (second to last) year of secondary education (Year 12 in England or Grade 11 in India). This is a global competition, so we encourage entries from those studying anywhere in the world. Find full competition rules here .
Home — Essay Samples — Business — Strategy — Competition
Essays on Competition
Is competition necessary for success, the importance of competitive strategies for business: analysis of lenovo, made-to-order essay as fast as you need it.
Each essay is customized to cater to your unique preferences
+ experts online
The Competition that Never Was
The role and importance of competitive spirit in our lives, competitive edge for your business, the jury system, let us write you an essay from scratch.
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
The Impact of Ffa in My Life
Business ethics in sports, competition as a company’s biggest threat, challenges faced by financial manager in the market environment we have today, get a personalized essay in under 3 hours.
Expert-written essays crafted with your exact needs in mind
History at The 31st Great River Race
Intelligence trial contest, marketing analysis of tesco company, the influence of sports competitions on society, sports betting bonuses and promotions, recreational angling goals, industry setting & competition, utilization of the buyer-led approach to suggest a mechanism for increasing the competitiveness of startups and smes in the mena region, relevant topics.
- Strategic Management
- Swot Analysis
- Business Plan
- Leadership Styles
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Business Success
- Mission Statement
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
No need to pay just yet!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free