- School & Boards College Admission Govt Jobs Alert & Prep Exams Current Affairs General Knowledge Careers Videos Education News Quiz & Mock Tests Ebooks Results हिन्दी Jagran TV Jagran Play View All Categories
- SRM University
- CFA Institute
- Current Affairs
- Career Counselling
- Web Stories
CBSE 12th Biology Board Exam 2021-22 (Term 1): Question Paper PDF & Latest Updates
Check question paper PDF of CBSE 12th Biology board exam 2021-22 (Term 1) along with the latest updates.
Check question paper PDF of CBSE 12th Biology board exam 2021-22 (Term 1) along with the latest updates. One can download Term 1 CBSE 12th Biology question paper PDF from the link given at the end of this article. Jagran Josh has collected feedback from students along with the question paper. One can access updates from the link given below.
CBSE 12th Biology Board Exam 2021-22 (Term 1): Analysis, Review, Question Paper, Answer Key, Updates!
Cbse 12th biology board exam 2021-22 (term 1): question paper - snapshot from paper.
CBSE 12th Biology Board Exam 2021-22 (Term 1): Questions From Question Paper
1. Enclosed within the integuments of a typical anatropous ovule is a diploid mass of cellular tissue known as:
(a) Megaspore mother cell
(d) Embryo sac
2. Researchers the world over are trying to transfer apomictic genes to hybrid varieties as hybrid characters in the progeny:
(a) do not segregate
(d) develop genetic variations
(d) will remain unexpressed
3. The aquatic plant having long and ribbon like pollen grains is:
4. In a typical dicotyledonous embryo, the portion of embryonal axis above the level of cotyledons is:
5. To overcome incompatible pollinations so as to get desired hybrids, a plant breeder must have the knowledge of
(a) pollen-nucellar interaction
(b) pollen-egs cell interaction
(c) pollen -pistil interaction
(d) pollen - embryo sac interaction
6. Pollen grains retain viability for months in plants belonging to different families given
The correct option is:
(a) (b), (ii) and (v)
(b) (i), (ii) and (iv)
(c) (i), (iv) and (v)
(d) (i)(iii) and (v)
For all the questions, download the complete question paper from the link given below
CBSE 12th Biology Board Exam 2021-22 (Term 1): Question Paper PDF
- Education News
- CBSE Class 12
- CBSE Alerts | Results
- CBSE Alerts
- CBSE Class 10
- Indian Navy SSR 2023 Registration Ends Today @agniveernavy.cdac.in: 12th pass can apply online
- UGC NET Exam Centre List 2023: Check Exam City with Codes released by NTA
- SSC CHSL Registration 2023 Ends Today-8 June @ssc.nic.in: 12th Pass Can Apply Online!
- CDS Previous Year Question Paper
- JSSC JE Admit Card 2023
- CTET Answer Key 2023
- Pondicherry University Result 2023
- UPSC CDS Maths Syllabus 2023
Latest Education News
- दुनिया की पहली 'इलेक्ट्रिफाइड फ्लेक्स फ्यूल' कार लांच, 15 रुपये प्रति लीटर आयेगा खर्च 1 hour ago
- 10 Super Fun Spot the Difference Puzzles to Test Your Visual Skills! 1 hour ago
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023: Top 50 Images, Quotes, Wishes for Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp Status and Stories 1 hour ago
- 30 या 31 अगस्त, कब है रक्षा बंधन, यहां देखें 2 hrs ago
- MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2023 OUT: जारी हुआ एमपी बोर्ड 12वीं का सप्लीमेंट्री रिजल्ट, mpbse.nic.in से करें चेक 2 hrs ago
- Teacher’s Day 2023 Speech: Short Speech, Long Speech, 10 Lines and Welcome Speech 3 hrs ago
- Teacher’s Day Speech in English for School Students 4 hrs ago
- CTET Answer Key 2023: Download Paper 1 and 2 Sheet PDF at ctet.nic.in 4 hrs ago
- How old are your eyes? Can You Spot the Hidden Floor in This Optical Illusion 4 hrs ago
- JK Bank Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice Posts, Apply Online at jkbank.com 4 hrs ago
- Chandrayaan 3 Essay in English for School Students in 200 Words 4 hrs ago
- Karnataka NEET UG 2023 round 2 schedule releases, seat matrix to release tomorrow 5 hrs ago
- What is Article 35A? Why was it scrapped? 5 hrs ago
- All Trigonometry Formulas and Identities: Full Formula List From Basic To Advanced Maths 5 hrs ago
- Optical Illusion Visual Challenge: Can you find the second eagle in 5 seconds? 5 hrs ago
- Personality Test: Your walking style reveals these personality traits 5 hrs ago
- Teachers’ Day Celebration School Assembly Ideas 5 hrs ago
- Teachers’ Day: Poems to Express Gratitude to Our Teachers 5 hrs ago
- How kids celebrate Janmashtami in various parts of India 5 hrs ago
- IBPS Clerk Current Affairs 2023: Download Daily, Weekly and Monthly GA Capsule PDF and Quiz 5 hrs ago
- NIOS Board 10th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 26, 2023
- NIOS Board 12th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 26, 2023
- Click here to Check JKBOSE 10th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 19, 2023
- Manipur Board HSLC Result 2023 - Declared Jun 15, 2023
For more results, click here
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology
Latest CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology 2023-24 in PDF format free download. NCERT Books and Text Book Solutions, Previous year question papers 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and others, sample papers for practice. Solved papers, All India (Delhi outside), Delhi and Foreign region set 1, set 2 and set 3 papers with their marking scheme and solutions. Main CBSE exams and compartment question papers with marking scheme scheme. Important questions from past 10 years papers and sample papers according to the latest CBSE Curriculum 2019-20, will be uploaded in the NCERT Solution’s section of each subjects.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology First Term Exam 2021
- CBSE Sample Paper 2021 First Term
- Marking Scheme
Sample Practice Papers 2020-2021 for Class 12 Biology with Solutions
- Biology Practice Paper 1
- Biology Practice Paper 1 Answers
- Biology Practice Paper 2
- Biology Practice Paper 2 Answers
- Biology Practice Paper 3
- Biology Practice Paper 3 Answers
- Biology Practice Paper 4
- Biology Practice Paper 4 Answers
Previous years CBSE board questions of main exam and compartment exam including all sets of papers, set 1, 2, and 3. Download papers for better preparation of your exam. All the papers are based on latest NCERT Books and following the current CBSE Syllabus.
Download App for Class 12 All Subjects
- Question Paper 2020-21
- Marking Scheme 2020-21
- Question Paper 2020
- Marking Scheme 2020
- Question Paper 2019
- Marking Scheme 2019
- Question Paper 2018
- Marking Scheme 2018
- Question Paper 2017
- Marking Scheme 2017
- Question Paper 2016
- Marking Scheme 2016
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2018 Compartment Exams
- CBSE Board Paper Set – 1
- Set – 1 Solutions & Marking Scheme
- CBSE Board Paper Set – 2
- Set – 2 Solutions & Marking Scheme
- CBSE Board Paper Set – 3
- Set – 3 Solutions & Marking Scheme
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2018 Main Exams
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2017 Compartment Exams
- Question Paper Set 1
- Question Paper Set 2
- Question Paper Set 3
- Answers & Marking Scheme Set 1, 2, 3
Outside Delhi (All India) Region
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2017 Main Exams
- Delhi Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Answers & Marking Scheme
- Outside Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Answers & Marking Scheme
- Foreign Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Answers & Marking Scheme
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2016 Main Exams
- Delhi Set 1 Answer Set 1 Set 2 Answer Set 2 Set 3 Answer Set 3
- Outside Set 1 Answer Set 1 Set 2 Answer Set 2 Set 3 Answer Set 3
- Foreign Set 1 Answer Set 1 Set 2 Answer Set 2 Set 3 Answer Set 3
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2015 Compartment Exams
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2015 Main Exams
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2014 Compartment Exams
CBSE Board Exam Papers – 2014 Main Exams
1. Your advice is sought to improve the nitrogen content of the soil to be used for cultivation of a non-leguminous terrestrial crop. (a) Recommend two microbes that can enrich the soil with nitrogen. (b) Why do leguminous crops not require such enrichment of the soil ? 2. Medically it is advised to all young mothers that breastfeeding is the best for their newborn babies. Do you agree ? Give reasons in support of your answer. 3. (a) How has the development of bioreactor helped in biotechnology ? (b) Name the most commonly used bioreactor and describe its working. 4. (a) ‘‘India has greater ecosystem diversity than Norway.’’ Do you agree with the statement ? Give reasons in support of your answer. (b) Write the difference between genetic biodiversity and species biodiversity that exists at all the levels of biological organisation. 5. Explain the effect on the characteristics of a river when urban sewage is discharged into it. 6. Looking at the deteriorating air quality because of air pollution in many cities of the country, the citizens are very much worried and concerned about their health. The doctors have declared health emergency in the cities where the air quality is very severely poor. (a) Mention any two major causes of air pollution. (b) Write any two harmful effects of air pollution to plants and humans.
1. A mature embryo-sac in a flowering plant may possess 7-cells, but 8-nuclei. Explain with the help of a diagram only. 2. During a medical investigation, an infant was found to possess an extra chromosome 21. Describe the symptoms the child is likely to develop later in the life. 3. A number of passengers were severely burnt beyond recognition during a train accident. Name and describe a modern technique that can help hand over the dead to their relatives. 4. What precaution(s) would you recommend to a patient requiring repeated blood transfusion? If the advise is not followed by the patient, there is an apprehension that the patient might contract a disease that would destroy the immune system of his/her body. Explain with the help of schematic diagram only how the immune system would get affected and destroyed.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum. Download CBSE NCERT Books and Apps for offline use.
Copyright 2023 by Tiwari Academy | A step towards Free Education
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- NCERT Books 2022-23
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Exemplar Books
- NCERT Exemplar Solution
- States UT Book
- School Kits & Lab Manual
- NCERT Books 2021-22
- NCERT Books 2020-21
- NCERT Book 2019-2020
- NCERT Book 2015-2016
- RD Sharma Solution
- TS Grewal Solution
- DK Goel Solution
- TR Jain Solution
- Selina Solution
- Frank Solution
- ML Aggarwal Solution
- Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solution
- I.E.Irodov solutions
- ICSE - Goyal Brothers Park
- ICSE - Dorothy M. Noronhe
- Sandeep Garg Textbook Solution
- Micheal Vaz Solution
- S.S. Krotov Solution
- Evergreen Science
- KC Sinha Solution
- ICSE - ISC Jayanti Sengupta, Oxford
- ICSE Focus on History
- ICSE GeoGraphy Voyage
- ICSE Hindi Solution
- ICSE Treasure Trove Solution
- Thomas & Finney Solution
- SL Loney Solution
- SB Mathur Solution
- P Bahadur Solution
- Narendra Awasthi Solution
- MS Chauhan Solution
- LA Sena Solution
- Integral Calculus Amit Agarwal Solution
- IA Maron Solution
- Hall & Knight Solution
- Errorless Solution
- Pradeep's KL Gogia Solution
- OP Tandon Solutions
- Sample Papers
- Previous Year Question Paper
- Value Based Questions
- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE MCQs PDF
- Assertion & Reason
- New Revision Notes
- Revision Notes
- HOTS Question
- Marks Wise Question
- Toppers Answer Sheets
- Exam Paper Aalysis
- Concept Map
- CBSE Text Book
- Vocational Book
- CBSE - Concept
- KVS NCERT CBSE Worksheets
- Formula Class Wise
- Formula Chapter Wise
- Crash Course
- Previous Year Paper
- Important Info
- Previous Year Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Aptitude Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
- Business Studies
- Political science
- Enviromental Studies
- Mass Media Communication
- Teaching Aptitude
- NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL (AISSEE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- CBSE Board News
- Scholarship Olympiad
- School Admissions
- Entrance Exams
- All Board Updates
- State Wise Books
- Engineering Exam
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology 2023-24 PDF (Free Download)
Free pdf download.
SHARING IS CARING If our Website helped you a little, then kindly spread our voice using Social Networks. Spread our word to your readers, friends, teachers, students & all those close ones who deserve to know what you know now.
Those who are looking for CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology 2023-24 can use this page to download the Sample question papers. Here the CBSE Class 12 Sample Question Papers are given for students to make them prepare for their final year board examinations. Let us tell you sample papers or Model Papers are one of the best sources for the students to prepare for their board exams.
These CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology help students to get an earlier experience before they attempt for the final examination. Also, they will understand if they are prepared for the examination completely or not. They can examine their knowledge of the subject and get good confidence about the answers.
If any mistakes occur in the written answers, they can concentrate more on such questions, so that there are no mistakes appearing in the final exams. Therefore, here we have a sample question paper for class 12 CBSE Biology with solutions.
Sample Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE Biology with Solutions
Biology questions in class 12 vary from easy to difficult, however, each question is framed as per the prescribed CBSE Class 12 Syllabus. Here, we have provided the Sample Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE Biology with Solutions which is solved by our subject matter experts in an easy to understand manner.
Biology - CBSE Model Question Papers - 2023 with Marking Scheme
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2023 Set 1
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2023 Set 2
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2023 Set 3
Biology - CBSE Model Question Papers (Term-2) - 2022 with Marking Scheme
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 21
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 20
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 19
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 18
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 17
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 16
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 15
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 14
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 13
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 12
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 11
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 10
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 9
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 8
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 7
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 6
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 5
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 4
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 3
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 2
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 (Term-2) 2022 Set 1
Biology - CBSE Model Question Papers (Term-1) - 2022 with Marking Scheme
28 Biology - CBSE Model Question Papers 2021
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 32
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 31
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 30
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 29
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 28
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 27
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 26
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 25
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 24
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 23
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 22
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 21
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 20
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 19
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 18
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 17
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 16
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 15
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 14
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 13
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 11
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 12
Biology - CBSE Model Question Papers 2021
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 2
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 3
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 4
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 6
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 7
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 8
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 9
CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12 - 2021 Set 10
The solutions of CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology follows the exam pattern. Referring to the same exam pattern the question papers are being set for the final board examination.
Solving the CBSE solved sample papers for class 12 Biology helps students to understand answer writing methods for better marks. Students can also use the sample papers to know the gaps in their Biology exam preparation. In other words, the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology 2023-24 is an ultimate study material that doesn’t only help in exam preparation but also guides to know which chapter should be studied.
Practice CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper to Score High Marks
Obtaining high marks in CBSE Class 12 will help you get into the college of your choice. SelfStudys provides CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 which help students to gain the confidence to face any kind of problem asked in the exam. CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers are created by subject matter experts so that board candidates can do a self-evaluation.
Therefore, the class 12 students should consider solving sample papers on the priority basis once they are prepared with the revision. They can give the finishing touch to the preparation by practising CBSE Biology sample papers regularly. Through this, they can also examine how much they are prepared for the CBSE class 12 Biology board examinations.
As a result of self-assessment in Biology, they can focus on their weak points to improve their knowledge in Biology. So that they can score more marks.
We have given here the four sets of sample papers for Biology. Out of 4 sample papers of Biology one is completely solved. However, the remaining three sets of sample papers are unsolved.
Download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Year wise in PDF
Here we have given the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology from 2016 to 2022. Solving CBSE sample papers of class 12 Biology is a great way to prepare for the upcoming exam. It raises the confidence level of the students. Therefore, our subject matter experts suggest solving as many sample papers as possible. The best time to solve CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology 2023-24 is one or two weeks prior to the actual exam.
Year Wise Biology sample papers are also ideal to gather the details about the important questions or most repeated questions that are asked frequently. Solving the previous year question papers and sample papers are very helpful as it assists students to know the the weightage of each question asked in Class 12 Biology. Thus, students looking for the PDF links to Download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Year wise can use the Selfstudys website for free of cost.
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers?
Those who are tired of searching for the link to download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology can use the below given methods to access the sample question papers without any problem.
- Click on Sample Papers and Select the class 12 from the given option; looks like this
- Now, click on Biology, a new page will open where you can download and access all the Class 12 Biology Sample question Papers in PDF.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers for Last Minute Exam Preparation
Biology is one of the most important subjects and so their syllabus is a bit huge too. However, apart from studying those chapters and practicing questions based on the concepts, there are no other ways to prepare for the exam.
Hence, we at Selfstudys provides the CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2023-24 officially released; as well as prepared by our subject matter experts. These Biology sample papers are a good source to do the last minute exam preparation. It is because the questions are crafted based on the CBSE Previous Year Question Papers analysis, new exam pattern, and marking scheme.
Apart from these Biology sample papers referring to the CBSE Class 12 Biology revision notes can help in doing last minute exam preparation.
CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Biology for the Session 2023-24
The CBSE Class 12 Biology Session 2023-24 started in April this year and several months have passed. Now is the time to revise the whole Biology syllabus and practice CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Biology for the Session 2023-24. Doing so, will help students to be prepared for the upcoming Class 12 Board Exam 2023.
Solving the sample papers of Biology for session 2023-24 is also useful to prepare for and score full marks.
Benefits of Solving Sample Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE Biology
Here are some of the benefits that a candidate will get by Solving Sample Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE Biology:-
- Learn Time Management Skill: In the examination hall, students are given a limited time to answer the question papers. Thus, having a time management skill is very important. Learning this skill is possible by solving the CBSE Board Sample Papers. Hence, Solving Sample Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE Biology students learn to manage time because questions are asked on the basis of actual exam pattern.
- Prepare Board Examination Strategy: After practising the sample papers of Class 12 Biology, students can make a plan for the exam such as which parts they should solve first and which at the end, as per their strong and weak points.
- Get Help in Self Evaluation Process: To understand the level of exam preparation, students should go through a self-evaluation process. In doing so, the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology 2023-24 helps because it also follows the same CBSE Class 12 Syllabus that is followed while making the original board question papers.
- Helps in Identifying Silly Mistakes: Solving CBSE class 12 Biology sample papers help students to know their silly mistakes. This is a great benefit of Solving Sample Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE Biology because it will help in avoiding making the same mistakes in the actual board examination.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers of Class 12 Biology:
- Get a good idea about the actual Biology exam paper pattern
- Easy accessibility to numerous board level questions
- Available in PDF Format for free of cost
- Help know the mark distribution system
- Good for self-evaluation
- Useful from the examination point of view
- Set as per the latest CBSE Class 12 syllabus
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus 2023-24
- Social Media Channels
- Login Customize Your Notification Preferences
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 (with Answers): Download in PDF
CBSE Board Exams 2021-22: Class 10, 12 sample papers for Term I released CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 along with its marking scheme is provided here. Both are available for download in PDF so that students can access these important resources. The sample paper will help you to know how different types of MCQs will be asked in the paper. You will also get a rough idea of the difficulty level of the paper. With the CBSE Marking Scheme, you will be able to check the correct answers to all the questions. Practice all questions thoroughly to perform well in your CBSE 12 Biology Term 1 Exam 2021-2022.
- The Question Paper contains three sections.
- Section A has 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
- Section B has 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
- Section C has 12 questions. Attempt any 10 questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Section – A consists of 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions from this section. The first attempted 20 questions would be evaluated.
Download the full sample paper from the link mentioned below:
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Class 6 Maths
- Class 6 Science
- Class 6 Social Science
- Class 6 English
- Class 7 Maths
- Class 7 Science
- Class 7 Social Science
- Class 7 English
- Class 8 Maths
- Class 8 Science
- Class 8 Social Science
- Class 8 English
- Class 9 Maths
- Class 9 Science
- Class 9 Social Science
- Class 9 English
- Class 10 Maths
- Class 10 Science
- Class 10 Social Science
- Class 10 English
- Class 11 Maths
- Class 11 Computer Science (Python)
- Class 11 English
- Class 12 Maths
- Class 12 English
- Class 12 Economics
- Class 12 Accountancy
- Class 12 Physics
- Class 12 Chemistry
- Class 12 Biology
- Class 12 Computer Science (Python)
- Class 12 Physical Education
- GST and Accounting Course
- Excel Course
- Tally Course
- Finance and CMA Data Course
- Payroll Course
- Learn English
- Learn Excel
- Learn Tally
- Learn GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Learn Accounting and Finance
- GST Tax Invoice Format
- Accounts Tax Practical
- Tally Ledger List
- GSTR 2A - JSON to Excel
Are you in school ? Do you love Teachoo?
We would love to talk to you! Please fill this form so that we can contact you
You are learning...
Solutions to CBSE Sample Paper - Biology Class 12
Click on any of the links below to start learning from Teachoo ...
Solving sample papers is one of the best ways to prepare for your class 12 biology exams. It helps you to revise the entire syllabus, practice the types of questions asked in the exams, and improve your speed and accuracy.📝👍
But solving sample papers is not enough. You also need to check your answers and understand where you went wrong and how you can improve. That’s why we have created an online course that provides you with the solutions to CBSE sample papers for class 12 biology.👩🏫👨🏫
Here are some of the advantages of taking our online course:
- You will get access to detailed and step-by-step solutions to all the questions in the CBSE sample papers for class 12 biology.
- You will get explanations and tips from expert and experienced teachers who have a thorough knowledge of the subject and the exam pattern.
- You will get feedback and suggestions on how to improve your performance and avoid common mistakes.
- You will be able to compare your answers with the solutions and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- You will be able to clear your doubts and queries through online forums and live sessions.
Our online course will not only help you to solve the CBSE sample papers for class 12 biology, but also boost your confidence and prepare you for the actual exams. Whether you want to score high marks, crack competitive exams, or pursue higher studies in biology or related fields, our online course will help you achieve your goals.🎯🏆
Don’t wait any longer. Enroll in our online course today and get access to the solutions to CBSE sample papers for class 12 biology.🚀
Get Solutions to the latest CBSE Sample Paper for Biology Class 12. This is especially useful for students who have their Board exams in 2024.
Here we have solved each and every question according to the new pattern and given you detailed solutions.
Biology - CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper for 2023 Boards - Solutions
Biology cbse class 12 sample paper for 2022 boards [term 2].
What's in it?
Hi, it looks like you're using AdBlock :(
Please login to view more pages. it's free :), solve all your doubts with teachoo black.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Exam Tomorrow; Details On Term 1 Sample Question, Paper Pattern
Cbse term 1 board exam: cbse class 12 biology sample papers and marking scheme are available at cbseacademic.nic.in..
CBSE Biology term 1 exam tomorrow
Students will appear for the Class 12 Biology paper in the first term of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) exams tomorrow, December 18. As a first, CBSE is holding the exams in two terms -- Term 1 and Term 2, this year and the term 1 CBSE board exams are being held for the 50 per cent of the rationalised syllabus. As per the CBSE Biology sample paper pattern, the exams in term 1 will be held for 90 minutes.
Question papers in the term 1 exams, will have multiple-choice questions (MCQ) including case-based MCQs and MCQs on the assertion-reasoning type. CBSE Class 12 Biology sample papers and marking scheme are available at cbseacademic.nic.in. The term 1 CBSE exams for Class 12 has started on December 1 and will continue till December 22.
CBSE Term 1 Class 12 Biology Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme
The Class 12 Biology question paper will contain three sections. All the sections will be compulsory. While Section A and Section B will contain 24 questions each, Section C will only have 12 questions.
As per the CBSE sample paper Class 12 Biology 2021 with solution, only 20 questions each will have to be answered from Sections A, B and from Section C, only 10.
All questions will carry equal marks in the CBSE Class 12 Biology paper and no marks will be cut for wrong answers marked.
Biology Sample Paper Class 12 2021 With Solution: Direct Link
Cbseacademic.nic.in class 12 biology marking scheme: direct link.
Promoted Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com
Track Budget 2023 and get Latest News Live on NDTV.com.
Track Latest News Live on NDTV.com and get news updates from India and around the world .
Track Latest News and Karnataka Election Results Coverage Live on NDTV.com and get news updates from India and around the world.
Watch Live News:
- SQP (Skill Subjects)
SQPs of remaining subjects coming soon.
Back to Top
Home » 12th Class » CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023 (PDF) – Class 12 Biology Sample Papers with Solutions
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024 (PDF with Solutions) – Download Here
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. You can now download the Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2023-24 with Solutions PDF from here on aglasem. While the CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper for Biology contains model questions from the latest Biology syllabus. Similarly the Biology sample paper solution has correct answers for those questions, and marking scheme. Therefore you should complete studying NCERT, notes, then solve Biology sample paper , and finally do revision to aim to get full marks in board exams.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024
What is CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper?
The CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Biology has model questions of the subject Biology, in the same exam pattern that you will get in board exam. Model questions are type of questions that you can expect in the CBSE class 12 Biology question paper 2024. This model question paper gives you an idea how easy or difficult Biology paper can be, how many MCQ or subjective questions will be there in Biology exam, and what are the important chapters and questions for class 12 Biology you should study.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024 PDF Download Link – Click Here to Download Sample Question Paper
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper Solution 2024 PDF Download Link – Click Here to Download Solutions / Marking Scheme
You can practice more CBSE class 12 study material here – CBSE class 12
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024 PDF
The complete CBSE class 12 Biology sample paper 2023-24 is as follows. However the download link for cbse sample paper Biology class 12 marking scheme is given above.
Note – CBSE Sample Paper 2024 for Class 12 Biology is also referred to as CBSE Sample Paper 2023-24 for Class 12 Biology. It is for the upcoming board exams that will be held in March/April 2024. So if you studied in class 12 in 2023-2024 session, then you need to use the sample paper 2024 only.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12
Here on this page you got the Biology model question paper. However there are more subjects to study in 12th standard. Therefore here are the subject-wise specimen paper of CBSE for class 12 students.
- Applied Arts
- Applied Maths
- Business Studies
- Carnatic Music Melodic Instrument
- Carnatic Music Percussion Instrument
- Carnatic Music Vocal
- Commercial Arts
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Engineering Graphics
- English Core
- English Elective
- Fashion Studies
- Graphic Design
- Heritage Craft
- Hindi Elective
- Hindustani Music Melodic Instruments
- Hindustani Music Percussion Instrument
- Hindustani Music Vocal
- Home Science
- Human Right And Gender Studies
- Informatics Practices
- Legal Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Manipuri Dance
- Mass Media Studies Elective
- Multimedia And Web Technologies
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Sanskrit Core
- Sanskrit Elective
- Telugu Andhra
- Telugu Telangana
- Theatre Studies
- Urdu Elective
- CBSE Sample Papers
The class-wise model question papers for CBSE board are as follows.
Class 12 Biology Sample Paper With Solutions 2024
- CBSE has released the CBSE Biology sample paper class 12 2024 solutions at cbseacademic.nic.in.
- The class 12 sample paper solutions for Biology subject includes the correct answers of all questions asked in the model question paper.
- It is also known as the CBSE sample paper Biology class 12 marking scheme as it also conveys how many marks you will get for steps or keywords in the answer.
- Therefore you should check the class 12 Biology sample question paper solutions to know how to write answer to get full marks in board exams.
Class 12 Biology
Biology is an interesting subject for 12th standard pupils. Here are some key points.
- You should study all topics given in CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2023-24 .
- Moreover refer Class 12 Biology NCERT Books to study the chapters.
- You can also use NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology to solve exercises.
- Solve the CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 Biology to know what type of questions were asked last year.
- Finally study from CBSE Class 12 Biology Notes and summary to revise the chapters quickly before exam.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024 – An Overview
Some key details of this study material are as follows.
If you have any queries on CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2024, then please ask in comments below.
CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Communicative Sample Paper 2024 (PDF with Solutions) – Download Here
Cbse class 12 ncc sample paper 2024 (pdf with solutions) – download here, related posts.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics (PDF)
Ncert solutions for class 12 chemistry (pdf), ncert solutions for class 12 maths (pdf), ncert solutions for class 12 biology (pdf), leave a reply cancel reply, cbse board quick links.
- CBSE Date Sheet
- CBSE Result
- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE Question Papers
- CBSE Practice Papers
CISCE Board Quick Links
- CISCE Time Table
- CISCE Results
- CISCE Specimen Papers
- CISCE Syllabus
- CISCE Question Papers
Class Wise Study Material
Board exams 2023.
- Solved Sample Papers
- Revision Notes
- State Board
- Class Notes
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Books
- HC Verma Solutions
- Courses After Class 12th
- JEE Main 2023
- Fashion & Design
© 2019 aglasem.com
- Sample Paper
- Question Paper
- NCERT Audio Books
- NCERT Exempler
- Writing Skill Format
- RD Sharma Solutions
- CG Board Solutions
- UP Board Solutions
- Careers Opportunities
- Courses & Career
- Courses after 12th
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology with Solutions 2021-2022 Term 1 & Term 2
Solved CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology 2021-2022 with Solutions Term 1 & Term 2: Solving Pre Board CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology with Solutions Answers 2021-2022 Pdf Download to understand the pattern of questions ask in the board exam. Know about the important concepts to be prepared for CBSE Class 12 Biology board exam and Score More marks. Here we have given CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2022 Term 1 & Term 2.
CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology 2022 with Solutions Term 1 & Term 2
According to new CBSE Exam Pattern, MCQ Questions for Class 12 Biology Carries 20 Marks. Click on the link below to access the CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers 2022 Solved Term 1 & Term 2.
CBSE Sample Paper 2022 Class 12 Biology with Solutions Term 2
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 1 (Board Sample Paper Jan 14th, 2022)
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 2
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 3
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 4
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 5
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 6
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 7
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology Term 2 Set 8
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Question Paper Design 2022
Note: The paper contains some Diagram, Statement, and Graph-based questions as well.
Download CBSE Sample papers for Class 12 Biology and Marking Scheme PDF to understand the pattern of questions asked in the board exam. Know about the important concepts to be prepared for CBSE Class 12 Biology board exam and Score More marks. Here we have given CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers .
Board – Central Board of Secondary Education Subject – CBSE Class 12 Biology Year of Examination – 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016.
We hope these CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology with Solutions 2021-2022 Term 1 & Term 2 will help in self-evaluation. Stay tuned for further updates on CBSE Sample Paper of Biology Class 12 2022 Term 1 & Term 2 for their exam preparation.
Class 12 Biology Sample Paper with Answers -Chapter-2-Term-1-pdf
This Class 12 Biology Sample Paper is based on the chapter 2 of class-12 biology – Sexual reproduction in flowering plants.
It consists of 60 questions divided into three sections as per the latest CBSE sample paper. You are required to attend 50 questions out of all the 60 questions. In the first and second section you can skip any 4 questions each. In the section-c you can skip any two questions. Each questions is having a weightage of 0.7 marks.
The downloadable print friendly file is available at the end of this post.
Download the print friendly pdf file of the sample paper., share this:.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Free Sample Question Papers CBSE Board
Cbse sample paper class 12 biology 2023-24 | free pdf download .
Biology is the most important topic for medical students. The CBSE Class 12 Biology Curriculum is extensive, and students may find it challenging to complete the entire syllabus on time while still finding time for practice and review. This can only be accomplished if they properly plan their education. These preparation tips aim to help students prepare for Board Exams by ensuring that students have conceptual clarity in all the subjects and can score their maximum in the exam.
Check out other Sample Papers Class 12 for All Subjects for 2023-24 Exams:
Must Have (New Arrival): CBSE Question Bank Class 12 2023-24 (For New Academic Session)
Buy Now - CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English (Set Of 4 Books) (For 2023-24 Exam)
Familiarize yourself with the Biology Exam Pattern
First and foremost, it is critical to comprehend the CBSE Class 12 Biology paper's layout. Every year, the board discloses the pattern to assist students in becoming familiar with it and preparing properly. Knowing the pattern can also help you save time during the exam.
Stick to the Syllabus and Finish the Basics
Even though the board test provides choices, most of the choice-based questions are from the same subject.
As a result, students must thoroughly prepare the entire curriculum and be confident in their ability to answer any question in the exam. Because the questions are drawn from the syllabus, it is suggested that students limit their board exam preparation to the syllabus.
Make sure you've gone over all the diagrams and important terminologies.
Biology is a subject that is both theoretical and conceptual. Important terms must be understood by students. The CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology 2023-2024 includes numerous diagram-related questions in addition to the words and definitions.
Before the exam, students might use flashcards to help them remember and revise crucial terminology and illustrations. They must also rehearse the diagrams numerous times so that they can draw the diagram quickly in the exam.
Examine previous papers and sample papers to see what you may learn.
To understand the type and pattern of questions, students should solve previous year's papers and CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology 2023-2024 . Solving several problems will provide them with Sample practice to tackle any style of question on the exam. Students may also be able to complete the work within the allotted time frame. Students can use a CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology 2023-2024 to see how well they are prepared for the real test. They learn about their strengths and weaknesses. Working on them will help students do better in the exam.
Trending & Recommended : CBSE Question Bank Class 12 for 2023-2024 Exams
Don't Miss: CBSE Previous Last 6 Years Question Papers Class 12 Maths Science Social & All Subjects , CBSE Class 12 LMP (Last Minute Preparation System)
CBSE CLASS 12 SAMPLE PAPERS FOR 2023 BOARDS EXAMS
Revise thoroughly, focusing on the most important points.
The final days leading up to the board exam should be focused mostly on revision. All the crucial topics are remembered by continuous revision, and one may effectively remember the concepts throughout the exam. So, now is the time to thoroughly review the chapter and diagrams. It's also a good idea to pay extra attention to the crucial themes that carry more weight. These were some of the biology exam preparation recommendations. Apart from these preparation recommendations, several efficient exam-taking tactics are also provided below to aid with last-minute preparation for the Class 12 biology exam.
Here's the recommended link to buy CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology 2022-23 for 2023 Board Exams
CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 for 2023-24 | Free PDF Download
Answer presentation strategies:.
- Use a sharp pencil to write properly and make diagrams.
- Label the diagram with a ruler, and label the diagrams on the right side of the paper if possible.
- Highlight crucial words and phrases in the response.
- New parts should begin on a new page.
- Even if the question does not specifically ask for diagrams, include them.
- Students should review the Solution PDF for previous year Biology examinations, which has been issued by CBSE. This will aid students in comprehending response writing skills and the procedure of assigning marks in a gradual manner.
Practice Comprehensively with CBSE Online Courses for Class 12
Check Out Now: Free Online Mock Test for CBSE Class 12
Time Management Strategies:
- Finish section A in 25 minutes due to the short answer type questions.
- Section B should take 40 minutes to complete because there are seven questions.
- Section C has 12 questions and should be completed in under an hour.
- Section D consists of long-answer questions, and it should take no more than 45 minutes to complete.
- Use the remaining 10 to 15 minutes to revise and double-check that all of the questions have been answered correctly.
FAQS on CBSE Sample Paper Class 12 Biology
Q.1 Which chapter in Biology 12 is the most essential?
Ans. In light of the NEET Biology curriculum, this article highlights the class 12 chapters that are the most important.
Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Reproduction in Organisms
Q.2 How long should I put into studying for 12 exams?
Ans. The students who do well on tests typically schedule their study time according to a schedule. Choosing your study schedule for Class 12 is crucial. You must create a study schedule and manage your time as efficiently as possible. The ideal study schedule for students in Class 12 is 6 to 8 hours each day.
Q.3 Is Biology in 12th grade difficult?
Ans. The CBSE Class 12 Biology subject was a well-balanced and simple paper, and although though the majority of students in classes 10 and 12 struggled with the challenging 1-mark MCQs in nearly every exam, the MCQs in the Biology examination weren't that difficult.
Q.4 What are the 12th-grade biology passing scores?
Ans. Class 12 CBSE Passing Scores for 2023. Students must receive 33% in both the theoretical and practical tests for the CBSE Class 12 Board exams. This is the cut-off score for passing the CBSE class 12 exam.
Q.5 Is Biology in 12th grade difficult?
CBSE Class 12 Question Bank | Notes 2023-24
Cbse class 12 sample papers | syllabus 2023-24, cbse previous year question papers | mind maps 2023-24, ncert books class 12 | exemplar class 12 2023-24.
Free CBSE Question Banks for 2022-23
Medical, Engineering & Law Entrance Exams
Free Sample Question Papers CISCE Board
One For All Worksheets
Talk to our experts
CBSE Sample Question Papers For Class 12 Biology 2023 - Mock Paper 1
- Sample Papers
Biology Mock Paper-1 for CBSE Class 12 Board Exams
Biology is a subject that finds a special place among the students, because of the interesting facts and details students get to learn in it. The students are interested in learning the various facts about the world and our bodies as well. And thus, to help the students in developing a precise understanding and obtaining good marks in examinations Vedantu makes sure that the students are given the best study materials and guidance possible. The sample questions provided by Vedantu are also very helpful and insightful for the students preparing for the board examinations.
The sample questions for biology is excellent practice material for the students. They can revise the syllabus and figure out the areas that might require their attention. The sample questions will also help the students get an idea of how the questions appear in the actual exam. The students can easily download this on the website of Vedantu and can save it in PDF format for future use. Let us have a look at the important topics of the chapters which can be useful for the exams .
CBSE Sample Question Papers For Class 12 Biology 2023 Released By Board - Mock Paper 1
Chapter 1 reproduction in organisms.
Chapter 1 of Class 12 Biology talks about types, modes and the process of reproduction in different organisms. The chapter also mentions asexual reproduction, sexual reproduction, pre-fertilization events, fertilization, post-fertilization events etc.
Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Chapter 2 of Class 12 Biology is a combination of four chapters and holds a weightage of fourteen marks in the 12 board examinations. It is indeed a very important chapter if a student wishes to score high marks in the Biology exam. It talks about the structure, morphology, and process of sexual reproduction in flowering plants.
Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
Chapter 3 of Class 12 Biology teaches students about the human male and female reproductive systems. Diagrams, illustrations, flowcharts, and easy language makes this chapter comprehensive and easy to learn.
Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
Chapter 4 of Class 12 Biology is one of the highest-scoring chapters and focuses on the issues of the significance of reproductive health and the methods to achieve it. It also talks about maternal health and the health of the child during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy periods.
Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Chapter 5 of Class 12 Biology basically revolves around Genetics and Evolution. Similarity and variation between the parents and offspring are discussed in this chapter. Mendel”s law of inheritance, the inheritance of one gene, the inheritance of two genes, sex determination, mutations, and genetic disorders are the main topics discussed here.
Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
Chapter 6 of Class 12 Biology is a highly scoring chapter. In this chapter, very simplified diagrams are given to understand all the structures of DNA, RNA, the process of replication, etc.
Chapter 7 Evolution
Chapter 7 of Class 12 Biology revolves around topics related to the origin of life and the evolution of life forms or biodiversity on planet earth.
Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease
Chapter 8 of Class 12 talks about Biology Health, maintenance of optimum health, diseases, types, treatment and prevention, immunity, and their types and address some diseases such as AIDS, cancer, and adolescent issues.
Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Reproduction
Chapter 9 of Class 12 Biology deals with biological principles applied to animal husbandry and plant breeding that have a major role to increase food production. Several new techniques like embryo transfer technology and tissue culture techniques that play a pivotal role in further enhancing food production are discussed in this chapter.
Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare Solutions
Chapter 10 of Class 12 Biology talks about Microbes which are also referred to as micro-organisms or microscopic organisms as they can only be seen under a microscope. Being tiny living creatures, they are invisible to the naked eye and are present all around us, in air, water, soil and so on.
Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
Chapter 11 of Class 12 Biology deals with an in-depth study of principles and processes involved in biotechnology.
Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
Chapter 12 of Class 12 Biology talks about how human beings have used biotechnology to improve the quality of human life, especially in the field of food production and health.
Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
Chapter 13 of the Class 12 Biology Textbook talks about Organisms and Populations. In this chapter, students will get to explore ecology at the organismic and population level. Important topics are organisms and their environment, niche, major abiotic factors affecting the organisms and their environment such as temperature, water, light, soil, etc.
Chapter 14 Ecosystems Solutions
Chapter 14 of the Class 12 Biology Textbook talks about Ecosystems, which can be visualized as functional units of nature, where living organisms interact among themselves and also with the surrounding physical environment.
Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
In this chapter, students will learn about the importance and significance of biodiversity, its types, patterns, evolution, degradation, and conservation.
Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
Chapter 16 in Biology talks about the problems that are posing a threat to the ecological balance in nature such as pollution, global warming, deforestation, etc. and how they can be controlled. This chapter also covers the effects of pollution on human life and how it is affecting human life.
CBSE Class 12 Biology 2023 Term 2 Weightage
Here you can check CBSE Class 12 Biology 2023-24 Term 2 Weightage.
Benefits of CBSE Class 12 Biology 2023 Sample Papers Released By Board
Here are some of the benefits of referring to Class 12 Biology Term 2 Sample Papers:
You will be aware of the Class 12 Biology Term 2 Marking scheme.
Solving sample papers repeatedly will improve your speed of solving questions papers. Also, solving sample papers repeatedly helps you to make fewer mistakes in actual exams.
Sample papers help you to quickly revise the important topics in less time.
Practising sample papers regularly will make you aware of the type of questions asked in the Biology board exam. This will help you to get relieved from exam pressure and nervousness.
Sample papers help you to analyse weaker sections and you will be able to focus more on weaker areas to get good scores.
FAQs on CBSE Sample Question Papers For Class 12 Biology 2023 - Mock Paper 1
1. Elaborate on the adaptation of desert plants and animals.
The plants in the desert areas are seen to have small leaves, in some cases no leaves at all. The photosynthesis in these plants is carried out by the stems. These stems have the property of becoming succulent and thus they can store water. On the other hand, the animals in the desert areas are seen to be smaller in size, compared to the animals seen in colder climates. The reason behind this is that the heat gained from the environment is always proportional to the body surface, and so the majority of animals living in the desert regions have smaller bodies. An example of this is the kangaroo rats. They rarely drink water and most often feed upon dry seeds and other dry plant materials.
For more insight into the topic, the students should refer to Vedantu. All the relevant and important materials to prepare for the board examination can be accessed on the site.
2. What is the difference between innate and acquired immunity?
Innate immunity, also given different names like inherent immunity, natural immunity or non-specific immunity consists of the defence elements that every individual is born with. These elements perform the function of protecting the body. They perform the function of the psychological barrier and keep an update on the growth of the pathogenic micro-organism.
Acquired immunity, on the other hand, is also called adaptive or pacific immunity. This is acquired from antibiotics. They respond to antigens or any infectious disease.
3. The offerings formed by asexual reproduction are called clones. why?
Asexual reproduction is a term used to refer to the type of reproduction in which a single individual is responsible to give birth to an offspring. These offerings produced are genetically and morphologically similar to each other. They are also similar to their parents. The term clone refers to individuals having the same genetic and morphological similarities and characteristics. This is the reason that the offspring produced as a result of asexual reproduction are called clones.
For more such insight into the chapter, the students should refer to the website of Vedantu.
4. What are the advantages of selecting a pea plant for an experiment by Mendel?
Mendel selected the pea plant to experiment. The reason for these are;
The pea plants are plants with a short lifespan, but they tend to give results faster, in most cases, within 3 months.
The growth of the plant does not demand extensive labour except at the time of the pollination.
The F1 hybrids are always fertile.
There are seven pairs of contrasting characters detectable.
These plants have true-breeding self-pollination.
For more insight into the chapter, the students can refer to Vedantu.
5. How to prepare for class 12 biology Board exams?
To score well in the 12th board exams, the first thing that the student needs to do is to form a timetable, allotting equal time to all the subjects. The students should make sure that they complete their assignments on time so that nothing is left behind during the examination period. For a subject like Biology, the students need to remember all the biological terms and practice the important diagrams. To assist the students to achieve this, Vedantu provides the students with the required materials. This will help and guide them to perform well in their examination.