My Best Friend 10 Lines in English [5 Sets] – EnglishAspirants
My Best Friend 10 Lines: Friends are an important part of anyone’s life. In this article, you are going to learn how to write 10 lines on My Best Friend. Here we’ve provided 5 sets of 10 lines. These 10 lines will be helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Set 1: My Best Friend 10 Lines
1. My best friend is Rahul.
2. He is 8 years old.
3. He is my classmate.
4. He is a brilliant student.
5. His favourite subject is Maths.
6. He loves to play cricket.
7. We study and play together.
8. He is very hardworking.
9. He always speaks the truth.
10. I love him very much.
Set 2: 10 Lines on My Best Friend
1. Soham is my best friend.
2. He is my classmate.
3. He lives near my house.
4. We go to school together.
5. He gets up early in the morning.
6. He helps me in my studies.
7. He is very polite and helpful.
8. We play games after school .
9. We together share our joys and sorrows.
10. I am very lucky to have a friend like him.
Also Read: Paragraph on My Best Friend
Set 3: My Best Friend Essay 10 Lines
1. I have many friends but Akash is my best friend .
2. Akash has an attractive and smiling face.
3. He is the best student in our class.
4. He wants to be a Doctor.
5. He is very good at sports, particularly football.
6. He is a well-mannered, well-behaved boy.
7. He is very healthy and fit.
8. He wears simple clothes.
9. We share our thoughts and emotions with each other.
10. I am so proud of my best friend.
Set 4: My Best Friend 10 Lines
1. The name of my best friend is Rohit.
2. Rohit belongs to a noble family.
3. He is very good-looking and handsome.
4. He reads with me in the same class.
5. He is a very bright student.
6. He motivates me to do better in my studies.
7. He is very honest and intelligent.
8. His hobbies are drawing and coloring.
9. We do our school projects together.
10. He is a very respectful and obedient student.
Also Read: 20 Lines on My Best Friend
Set 5: Class My Best Friend 10 Lines
1. I am very lucky to have a true friend in Ayan.
2. He belongs to a respected middle-class family.
3. He is very sincere and attentive in his studies.
4. Of all the subjects in school, science is his favourite subject.
5. He is also very good in sports and extracurricular activities
6. His ambition is to become an engineer.
7. He is very soft-spoken, and he never misbehaves with anyone.
8. He makes me laugh by cracking interesting jokes.
9. He motivates me when I feel depressed.
10. My parents also love him as dearly as they love me.
More 10 Lines: 1. 10 Lines on My Mother 2. 10 Lines on My Father 3. 10 Lines on Myself 4. 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher 5. 10 Lines on Holi Festival 6. 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi
10 lines on myself | my self 10 lines for students and kids, my mother essay in english 10 lines [5 sets], holi essay in english 10 lines | 10 lines on holi festival, my vision for india in 2047 10 lines in english [2023 updated], leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
10 Lines on My Best Friend
My Best Friend 10 Lines: A friend is the one person whom you can talk about anything without hesitation and is the most important person in our life. A best friend is a blessing who knows you inside out and loves you. In this article we’ll provide you with 4 sets of essays, each containing 10 lines.
Table of Contents
My Best Friend 10 Lines
- The name of my best friend is Jiya.
- She is my classmate.
- We both study in Modern High Public School in class ____.
- She is very humble and kind.
- Jiya plays badminton with me every evening.
- I share everything with Jiya and she also shares everything with me.
- Jiya is the most beautiful girl in our school.
- She never yells at me, she always talks softly.
- I love my best friend so much.
- Her parents know me as well and they treat me like their own daughter.
My Best Friend Essay 10 Lines
- Jiya is an amazing person. She is so polite.
- Jiya likes to play chess.
- Jiya is a national level chess player.
- Her hobbies are reading and dancing.
- She has an elder and a younger sister.
- We both love dancing.
- We both watch cartoons together while eating snacks.
- She is my best friend because she understands me and never judges me.
- She helps me with my homework and everything else.
- I am so grateful to have Jiya as my best friend.
- She is taller than me.
- Jiya is good at studies and always scores 90+.
- We always spend most of our time together.
- She always makes my mood good by making me laugh when I am sad.
- I thank God every day for giving me my best friend.
- She is not just my classmate but my next-door neighbor too.
- We also complete our homework together.
- We go to our dance classes together.
- All of my school teachers praise Jiya for getting good marks.
- She takes part in most of the school activities.
My Best Friend 10 Lines Girl
- My best friend is always there with me when I need her.
- She also knows how to make food.
- Jiya and I have been best friends for 6 years.
- My mother treats Jiya like her own daughter.
- Jiya loves me and my family so much.
- We also went for a school trip together.
- Jiya likes to help poor people or people with needs.
- I have learned so many things from her like dancing and painting.
- She is an all rounder girl.
- I will always be there for my best friend in my life.
So we finally conclude by sharing a lot of good things about having a best friend in life. I hope this article helps you.
10 Lines on Independence Day
10 Lines on Myself
10 Lines on My Mother
10 Lines on My Country India
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
10 Lines on My Best Friend
There is a saying that “A friend in need is a friend indeed” which means a person who helps you in your difficult time and tries to make you come out of your troubles is known as a friend. When we have our good time then lots of people come and try to be our friend, but when our bad time starts, those people start ignoring us.
This is the time when we get such a person who really helps us to come out of our bad situation and that person is called as our best friend. He is the one who is really concerned about us.
I also have a best friend and he is one in millions. He is very special to me because I always spend a quality time with him. He does not let me to get bored and he takes me for a complete ride of whole city.
Ten Lines on My Best Friend in English
We are providing 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on my best friend in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can use these these lines in your essay and paragraph writing in your exam or for the completion of the school’s assignment.
After reading these lines you will know like why it is important to have a best friend, what importance you give to him, what is his family background, how does he performs in the class, what are the other activities in which he is interested to etc.
1) Good friends have become very rare in this fast-changing world where a person has no time to talk, even to his relatives.
2) I am lucky enough that I haven’t faced this situation because I have my best friend with me always.
3) With the grace of god, he is still my best friend since childhood and with the passing time our friendship has become stronger.
4) I do not consider him as my best friend, in fact I consider him as my brother.
5) He comes from a respected family, his father is a doctor and mother is a school teacher.
6) He is a good student and his performance in the class is also good, all the subject teachers like him very much.
7) He is very obedient and soft-spoken; he doesn’t talk to anybody in the school in a high voice.
8) He is very popular among all the students of my class, and due to his popularity, I am also popular for being his friend.
9) He takes interest in sports and other co-curricular activities which are conducted every Saturday in the school.
10) Due to his good performance in studies, sports and other co-curricular activities, our principal has made him the school captain.
10 Lines and Sentences on My Best Friend
1) Everybody needs a best friend in his life because we need someone on whom we can trust.
2) Luckily, I have got a person like this and he is my best friend and I trust him more than anyone else.
3) He also considers me as his best friend and in school we are known as a pair who is born to win.
4) He is very good in studies and always scores good marks in the class tests and examinations.
5) He loves challenges and feels proud when he wins the challenges.
6) In the district cricket tournament’s final, when everyone lost the hope of winning, it was him and me who chased that big target and won the match.
7) In state level to play competition, everybody in our class rejected the role of “Alauddin Khilji” but he took the challenge to play the role of Khilji.
8) His best acting in that play made our school, the winner of the state level competition; it was the first time our school won that competition.
9) He has lots of friends in the class but also has competitors who try to compete with him.
10) He doesn’t care about his competitors; he believes that he has more friends than rivals in the class.
5 Lines on My Best Friend
1) My best friend is Nikita.
2) She helps me in every work.
3) We always play together.
4) She helps me make decisions.
5) She accompanies me everywhere.
20 Lines on My Best Friend
1) My best friend is like a brother/sister who always stays with me in happiness and sorrow.
2) Time flies like anything when I am with my best friend and play, study or simply chat.
3) I and my best friend often spend good time together- cracking jokes, playing sports, games etc.
4) We help each other in studies and together we attend the lectures, raise questions in class.
5) Though we like each other’s successes; nevertheless, we also compete for better exam grades.
6) My best friend is decent, intelligent and inquisitive, as me; therefore, we gel up together so well.
7) My parents and classmates say that I and my best friend complement each other.
8) My best friend always informs me about an important school announcement, in case I missed any.
9) My best friend stays just a stone’s throw from my house, and we meet each other every evening.
10) My best friend stays in a joint family and his/her family makes me feel like a part of their own.
11) No matter how complex the situation is; my best friend is always there to bail me out.
12) I often go places with my best friend, during weekends, festivals or summer and winter vacations.
13) I and my best friend might have dispute over an issue, but we never let it go beyond a limit.
14) My best friend and I have together taken part in many sports competitions in school and community.
15) We both are like each other’s best friend, teacher, guardian, supporter and care taker.
16) My best friend always persuades me to put an extra effort, to improve myself in studies and sports.
17) My best friend hates to see me sad and s/he starts cracking a joke as soon as s/he senses the mood.
18) We might have several cultural, religious and ethnic differences, but they don’t bother us at all.
19) Together we like to engage in social work, like- teaching poor kids, arranging funds for the poor etc.
20) We have a secret plan of staring a school for under privileged children, when we grow up.
A best friend helps us to perform better in life, be it studies, sports or co-curricular activities. He inspires us to take part in the sports and extra-curricular activities of the school. A best friend is such a kind of a person which helps you to improve yourself. Spending time with your best friend always makes you happy. He is the one with him with whom you can spend a lot of time without getting bored.
10 Lines on Best Friend
10 Lines on Friends
10 Lines on Friendship
10 Lines on A Friend in Need as a Friend Indeed
10 lines on mahatma gandhi, 10 lines on patriotism, 10 lines on nationalism, 10 lines on national flag of india, 10 lines on importance of national flag, 10 lines on importance of national festivals of india, 10 lines on national festivals of india, 10 lines on national festivals celebration, 10 lines on a.p.j. abdul kalam, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Play & Activities
- Life Skills
- Learning & Education
- Play & Learning
- Growth & Development
- Rhymes & Songs
- Preschool Locator
My Best Friend Essay For Class 3
Key Points to Remember When Writing an Essay on My Best Friend for Class 3
My best friend for class 3 kids – 10 lines, short paragraph on my best friend for class 3, long paragraph on my best friend for class 3, what your 3rd grader will learn from the ‘my best friend’ essay.
Friends, especially best friends, are valuable in our lives, and they make our lives more enjoyable, adventurous, and full of happiness. And so, writing an essay on ‘My Best Friend’ for grade 3 in English can be an ideal topic for your child to begin their creative writing journey with. More than any other friend, best friends are always there for us, no matter what, and we share our emotions, dreams, worries, and virtually everything else with them. This essay for a best friend, therefore, is easy for kids since they can easily express things they love about them. In the process, it also helps improve creative writing, vocabulary, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and paragraph formation. Overall, it has a significant impact on the child’s personality and English language development.
To write an essay about your best friend, a 3rd grader should pay attention to some key points to make the essay interesting. These key points are:
- You should mention the name of your best friend.
- Remember to write about the good qualities of your best friend.
- Reasons as to why you love your best friend.
- Share the games or activities you do with your best friend.
- Write what activity you enjoy with your best friend the most.
- Remember to write why you are so close to your best friend.
To improve their creative writing and English language knowledge, 3rd graders are asked to write essays. Their best friend is the one closest to them – their playmate and someone with whom they share everything. So, they can easily express their thoughts on this essay topic. Here are ten lines on ‘My Best Friend’ for Class 3 kids:
- I have many friends, and Rohit is my best friend amongst them.
- Rohit has been my best friend since childhood.
- He lives near my home, and we go to the same school.
- He is a good boy who helps everyone, is friendly and well-behaved.
- Rohit is good at studies and sports too.
- Together we play many sports such as football and cricket.
- We study in different classes but play together during recess.
- He’s very helpful. He helps me with my homework and assignments.
- Rohit always shares his lunch and chocolates with me.
- I am lucky to have a friend like Rohit with whom I can share everything.
Young kids love their best friends. They want to tell everybody how interesting and great their best friends are. So, it’s exciting for them to write about their best friend. Here is a short essay on ‘My Best Friend’ for class 3 children:
I have many good friends, but I like Rohit the best among them. He is my closest friend with whom I share everything. He lives near my house, and we do everything together. We go to the same school, play together and study together. Rohit is a well-mannered boy who is respectful and talks nicely to everyone. He is good at studying, so he sometimes helps me with my homework. Rohit is also good at sports and plays cricket and football well. My parents like Rohit a lot, and he respects them too. I am lucky to be best friends with a good boy like Rohit.
Once your 3rd grader has learned to form sentences and short compositions, the next step is to write a long essay. Writing long essays requires them to use their creativity and imagination to express themselves. Here is a long paragraph on ‘My Best Friend’:
A best friend is like a treasure. Though I have many friends, Rohit is the one I am closest to. Our houses are near each other, so we have been friends since childhood. He is one year older than me. Still, we are very close. We both go to the same school but different classes. During lunch, we share our lunch and play together. Rohit is a very likeable boy and is very friendly. Everyone praises Rohit as he is polite, helpful, and well-mannered. He is good at studies and comes first in his class. As he is one class ahead of me, he sometimes helps me with my homework and school assignments. My parents also praise Rohit and like him a lot. Rohit has a small dog called Roxy. When I go to his house, we both play with Roxy. His mother cooks delicious food for both of us while his father brings us chocolates and ice creams. Rohit looks like his father, who is tall and thin. His father sometimes plays cricket with us. Rohit is good at playing cricket like his father. We both go to the playground together and play cricket or football with our other friends in the evenings. On holidays we see movies or cartoons together. Sometimes our parents take us to the library or book shop to read comics or storybooks. We both love to read books. Rohit and I also like to dance. When we can’t go out, we spend our time dancing or reading storybooks. Sometimes our other friends also join us, and we all have a great fun time. We both like the same things and share everything. So, we never get bored and always have so much to talk and do together. Having a great friend like Rohit has made my life beautiful.
An essay for grade-3 children needs to be something they feel strongly about and can write well about. In this case, a best friend essay is an interesting topic, which can help young children learn how to form sentences and write long-form essays. So, interesting topics like my best friend are easy for them. As they practice writing essays on their best friend, the 3rd grader also improves their English vocabulary, grammar, and creative writing skills.
Easy and interesting essay topics for a young kid in grade 3 help them take an interest in learning. They can form sentences and paragraphs with fun and engaging topics, thereby improving their language, knowledge and creative writing skill.
My School Essay for Class 3 Kids Essay On My Family for Class 3 Children Essay On My Father for Classes 1, 2 and 3 Kids
- Essays for Class 3
- My Best Friend Essay
15 Indoor Toys That Have Multiple Uses And Benefits
Best toys and books every child needs to make playtime purposeful, peter pan story for kids, leave a reply cancel reply.
Log in to leave a comment
7 best toys for toddlers reviewed, the best toys for 12-month-old baby development, recent comments.
FirstCry Intelli Education is an Early Learning brand, with products and services designed by educators with decades of experience, to equip children with skills that will help them succeed in the world of tomorrow.
Story Related Activities Designed to Bring the Story to Life and Create Fun Memories.
Online Preschool is the Only Way Your Child's Learning Can Continue This Year, Don't Wait Any Longer - Get Started!
©2021 All rights reserved
Welcome to the world of intelli!
FREE guides and worksheets coming your way on whatsapp. Subscribe Below !!
Free guides and worksheets coming you way.
10 Lines on My Best Friend – Essay in English
- Wise people say, “A friend in need is a friend indeed.”
- I have many friends. However, Hijab is my best friend.
- She is one of the most beautiful and smart girls in the class.
- She belongs to a noble family. Both her parents are doctors.
- She always gets the highest marks in the class. All the teachers and students love and respect her.
- She helps me with my studies. All the other students also seek her help. She always remains ready to help others and never gets tired of it.
- She loves playing games and sports because, for her, physical health is also important for a person.
- She is very punctual and does everything as per the timetable.
- We always remain together. I share all my problems with her and so does she.
- I am proud of having Hijab as my best friend.
10 Lines on My Best Friend in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to 10
10 lines on my best friend.
10 Lines on My Best Friend in English for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. We all need a good friend because without a good friend we feel lonely, we can be happy for some time, but sometimes we need to talk to someone, someone to share our thoughts and ideas. Problems need to be shared. Sometimes to laugh out loud and sometimes to be silly. We can choose our best friend, so choose a good friend wisely, if they are really amazing, you will be really amazing with your friend. Let us know, 10 sentences on my best friend.
Set (1) 10 Lines on My Best Friend
1. My best friend’s name is Suraj.
2. He studies at my school and is my classmate.
3. We always play together.
4. We also do our homework together.
5. We share our lunch with each other.
6. He is very good at his studies.
7. He helps me in solving maths problems.
8. My parents also like my best friend Suraj.
9. We care about each other a lot.
10. I love my best friend Suraj very much.
Read also – 10 Lines on Teachers Day
Set (2) 10 Lines on My Best Friend
1. Rakesh is my best friend.
2. Being a best friend he is very close to me.
3. We both have been classmates since the fifth grade.
4. We share all our secrets, joys, sorrows, and problems with each other.
5. Sometimes we also take advice and opinion from each other on many things.
6. We both help each other in our studies.
7. He lives near my house and I play with him every evening.
8. A best friend boosts your morale in difficult situations.
9. A best friend always stands by you in any difficult situation.
10. He’s my best friend, so I want us to be together forever.
Read also – Long Essay on My Best Friend
Q&A. on My Best Friend
What is a true best friend.
Answer – A true friend is always completely honest. Always keeps mutual secrets. They always care about each other.
What’s special about a friend?
Answer – Friendship is a beautiful thing in that you share your laughter, sight, happiness, tears, and lots of irreplaceable memories. And in the future remember the moments of the friendship in the past.
Why do you like your best friend?
Answer – My best friend always cares for me. They can also be your friends as brothers and sisters. My best friend is a good listener who always listens to my words and gives his opinion.